Author Topic: I am no longer 85% sane  (Read 2567 times)

much less probably

today wasn't such a good day

first I got up around seven and I just felt bad like mentally tired I dropped two steaks on the ground that were on the grill

and I was just siting there with a bowl of ramen thinking about the day and I didn't want to even start the day like I felt like if mom asked me to do something I would just throw a tantrum and run off or something or just refuse or I dont know what and I never feel like that sometimes I don't want to do something sure but not like that

and I really felt like I was going to snap I don't even exactly what just go throwing things around the house or something

so then I took a nap on the couch at about one and got up around two thirty feeling even worse like aching all over and I felt really dizzy and foggy like I'd taken a lot of NyQuil or sleep aid witch I hadn't

and I had some really wierd dreams that I can't remember very well and I don't usually have wierd dreams

the weirdest thing was when I woke up it felt like I'd been sleeping for a long time not like that I'd slept for fourteen hours or anything more like I'd been aware of every minute that passed while I was asleep

so that had me weirded out and paranoid for the rest of the day and I still feel foggy

then we went over to some friends to eat supper and I like felt alone the whole time even though

also yesterday I suddenly really wanted to go skydiving someday but I hate hights? and I got emo but I felt like shooting a hole in my hand like really I'm almost afraid I'll actually do it but I guess I wouldn't be if I did it

does anyone else ever feel crazy? :'c

but then truly insane people never think they're crazy they probably feel quite normal witch means I'm normal since I wouldn't think about any of this if I was in any way insane
but if I feel normal...

and for over a year my memory had been really bad i know it didn't used to be this bad
I must have a slight case of Dissociative identity disorder
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 04:14:03 AM by Black and White »

« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 04:00:58 AM by Clone v.117 »

I've never experienced anything specifically exactly like what you described, but I've had weird days similar to that (sometimes, they are the result of the weird dreams).

I've not experienced what you're talking about, but I think that I'm likely certifiably insane based on today's standards. But I deem those standards to be incorrect.

but the wierd dreams where part if the day

God and I have to get up early today

I've not experienced what you're talking about, but I think that I'm likely certifiably insane based on today's standards. But I deem those standards to be incorrect.
Damn polar bears GET OUT OF MY SKULL

Damn polar bears GET OUT OF MY SKULL
Not that kind of insane.

I misspelled something...I'm sure of it

and that bothers me

Just for don't tell me where you live please

Just don't pull an all nighter tonight if you're not already (it will only get weirder if you do).

4:15 am

I've been stayin up to late almost every night for almost a year now

Just don't stay up later than you normally do.

I don't know I stay up between 12 and 6 am

I know I should go to bed

actually no I don't know when I stay up till

I feel like this often, it makes life a lot easier for me when i decide not to give a forget about anything.

Also drink a lot of water, I'm feeling better from before and I've been drinking several liters a day, piss like crazy tho :/

Just sleep whenever you're tired then. Like if you get to the point where you have to put effort into staying awake, then just sleep.

it's always hard after about one

I think it's become a habit even if I plan to go to sleep early I end up staying up intill two or three at least  

I'm trying to make myself go to sleep right now