Rest in Peace HPRC

Author Topic: Rest in Peace HPRC  (Read 25856 times)

No.
I even made a loving joke thread about him being dead.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=80618.msg1402830#msg1402830
(Protip the first image is photoshopped friend.)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 10:38:37 PM by Khepri »

No.

Yes. Perhaps you have some disorder that inhibits you from differentiating between truth and lie in which case I won't hold it against you, but I'm leaning towards you're just stupid. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't take it as the truth. Even if Mocheeze did die (and he didn't) this wouldn't be the place to post about it. So I repeat myself, forget off. You are ultimately embarrassing yourself at this point.

(Protip the first image is photoshopped friend.)
I don't own photoshop.
Even if Mocheeze did die (and he didn't)
Do you see Mocheeze anywhere on Blockland right now?

Do you see Mocheeze anywhere on Blockland right now?

Because if he's not on Blockland he's not alive? Stop posting. I don't give a stuff if you think it's real or not, this isn't the place to post about it regardless of what you think.

guys mocheeze is fine and well he is living in my attic

oh wait

I'd appreciate it if everybody stopped posting about things other than HPRC. Thanks!

Three days ago?

Four. Friday, March second. In the morning more precisely, they didn't find him until the afternoon.

I know it was a short while ago but I give my condolences to the family. I only knew him through Pload and Predator but was still a good person, such a shame that his life was lost.

Dude thats tragic! I think i may have met him in game a few times. RIP you have my condolences.
But may I ask how he died