Poll

Admin Contest: Best Admin! (ADMINS: Enter now!)

--
0 (0%)
--
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Blake1's Trench Wars TDM! (LOCKED) (COMING SOON, FALLING PLATFORMS)  (Read 4640 times)

another loving ripoff
featuring: blake1
yay

This aint no rip off, your a rip off, you build a trench wars and post it, I bet ppl willl flame you. So shut up and leave.

This aint no rip off, your a rip off, you build a trench wars and post it, I bet ppl willl flame you. So shut up and leave.
now you're just pulling stuff out of your ass just to defend yourself
"ogm yure a ripe of!1"
also, you're only saying that people will flame me if I build a trench wars is because you're mad, won't admit it, and try to avoid answering it by flinging random stuff at me

I don't want you flaming stuff at my friend, he worked hard on it, and it is not a copy.

another loving ripoff
featuring: blake1
yay
now you're just pulling stuff out of your ass just to defend yourself
"ogm yure a ripe of!1"
also, you're only saying that people will flame me if I build a trench wars is because you're mad, won't admit it, and try to avoid answering it by flinging random stuff at me
I don't want you flaming stuff at my friend, he worked hard on it, and it is not a copy.

FFS, it's just trench wars.

It's all about killing and digging, the only differences are-
-Variety of weapons, and how you get them
-Vehicles?
-Map size?
-other items.
-Administraiton?

So calm down, besides, there really can't be a "ripoff" of something done so many times.

pffffahahahah
I think you should just leave before this thing turns into a drama.

you're right
it's useless talking to these friends anyway

Administrator Application

In-Game Name: Neski
BL_ID: 9153
Experience: Youngrotations Server (Super Admin), Uxie's Server (Admin), Tomaz's Server (Admin), Darkness's Server (Admin), Wand's Server (Admin), Pear's Server ( Super Admin)
Who recommends you?: YoungRotations, Nobot, Darkness
Why I want to be admin: I am looking for something to do. I have a good reputation for administering servers and listen to rules and follow them as asked. I don't favor certain people on the server and I have never abused administrator abilities before. I actually enjoy directing events and servers almost as much as playing them. I would like to help your server grow and become better in any way I can.
Time Zone: -5 GMT/ EST
Other: I'm a cool fellow c:

Administrator Application

In-Game Name: Neski
BL_ID: 9153
Experience: Youngrotations Server (Super Admin), Uxie's Server (Admin), Tomaz's Server (Admin), Darkness's Server (Admin), Wand's Server (Admin), Pear's Server ( Super Admin)
Who recommends you?: YoungRotations, Nobot, Darkness
Why I want to be admin: I am looking for something to do. I have a good reputation for administering servers and listen to rules and follow them as asked. I don't favor certain people on the server and I have never abused administrator abilities before. I actually enjoy directing events and servers almost as much as playing them. I would like to help your server grow and become better in any way I can.
Time Zone: -5 GMT/ EST
Other: I'm a cool fellow c:

Accepted. I will add you as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 09:10:42 PM by BlocklandRules31622 »

Too late. =P

Thank you Corporation. Also sorry for yelling at you MrMcCakey, I was already mad from getting in a fight.

1. No warping.
2. Don't abuse Admin.
3. No cloaking.
4. Please, don't leave the minigame without permission from a Super Admin, or Blake1.
5. Obey the rules for ALL PLAYERS also.
6. Super Admins: No de-admining, or editing server.
These are sensible rules for a trench TDM that  already had players but,
what is the point of getting people to apply for admin if they can't do 1 thing that is different from the normal players? You just want an A next to your name or something? Completely pointless.