18 (35.3%)
Beast
2 (3.9%)
Giant
4 (7.8%)
Rowboats
9 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: bµbbler's Gladiator Arena NXT  (Read 27302 times)

Name: Uxie

BL_ID: 11050

Tell me a bit about yourself: I make add-ons, alot. I made those lights and stage for YoungRotations.

Who recommends you (Please +2): Telekenesis, YoungRotations, and Telekenesis made an announcement and 5 others reccomended me.

What servers you have been an admin on: Alot. Stratofortress, YoungRotations, and tons more. I'm even admin at some servers I've never even joined. Litterally, no joke.
This guy is cool and very lovey.

bubbler, are you still up for putting this server on a dedi?

You know it. I'll do it whenever you're ready.

Name: *_Seren_*

BL_ID: 34501

Tell me a bit about yourself: 3 Shortest in class, Blonde hair blue eues

Who recommends you (Please +2): We both have embarrasing things and I would really like to get to know you!

What servers you have been an admin on: I forgot .3.

Name:The Lead Ghast

BL_ID:28093

Tell me a bit about yourself:I like to keep the server safe, break up fights and kick or ban rule breaker.I love to joke around, but not as much but say i'll make the word Idiot on top of a clear box and i'll be in it, then delete it.

Who recommends you (Please +2):Aercloud(popular for trolling trolololol),IBlok

What servers you have been an admin on:...Datablocks,Blake1's.(I think those might be the only one or if there are more I cant remember i'll double post)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Conan

BL_ID: 4928

Tell me a bit about yourself: On-and-off builder, hasn't finished many big projects. However, Althur [Terrain Build] is a project i don't plan to give up on.

Who recommends you (Please +2): TheBlackParrot, Block Box (?), Kinko, You <3

What servers you have been an admin on: I don't usually server hop. Usually I host my own server or go to a select few, like Pecon7's or Heed's. I don't have admin there, though.

What I plan to do: I probably won't be around the server often, but I'll contribute some minigame builds to entertain people, or at least an extra room or two. I'll probably make this main break server I usually go to when I don't host.

On that DDR machine: It's not made by me, and I don't know who made it (a friend loaded it on my server long ago). Apparantly it only uses default events, but has named bricks and therefore cannot be duplicated to create multiple machines.

Name: White Tiger

BL_ID: 6224

Tell me a bit about yourself: I'm humble but still the best. Naw but I probably play this game too much, and I should probably stop. I'm such a good admin that I got admin of the month on pecons server.
12/5/11 - Badspot visited the server. Was great. He played as the Samus boss though D=
12/6/11 - Admin-of-the-month competition starts! Ends 12/8/11 at midnight PST
12/8/11 - White Tiger won admin-of-the-month!
12/9/11 - Nothing to see here.
12/13/11 -  Lots of bugs fixed in some weapons thanks to Jetz.
12/14/11 - New rooms built by Tetris and slightly reworked by Lugnut.
12/15/11 - I would like to thank Jetz, Lugnut, ZSNO, Tetris, White Tiger, and Ipquarx for their dedication to making the server better!

Who recommends you (Please +2):
Zebok
Lugnut1206
Erupter76
Enternity
Tyler the Bounty Hunter
Dark Knight5000
Tezuni
Paradox
Seen The Light
...and all sorts of other people, that probably would if I asked them if they do.

What servers you have been an admin on:
Tezuni's
Pecon7's
Nobot's
Jougar's
and lots of others.

Oh, and as a suggestion make the game field larger or support more people, as its pretty boring waiting for a turn.

I'll give a shot at building some new arenas.

Oh, and as a suggestion make the game field larger or support more people, as its pretty boring waiting for a turn.

I'll give a shot at building some new arenas.

Alright.

Also, if any of you have suggestions for gametypes, leave a comment and explain it.

Fleet:
Essentially a rowboats TDM

Name:½

BL_ID:30147

Tell me a bit about yourself: My name is ½ and I am a kind and understanding person.

Recommendations: Nobody recommended me, I didn't really ask anyone.

My own
Iriakar
ninjapancake
all of those free admin places (lol)
(few others but don't remember)

Idea:

Lava Platforms!

Pretty much like knife DM'S except less boring. Using the weapon the operator chooses you jump from island rock thing to island rock thing attempting to kill your foes. A pool of lava is your fate if you miss a jump. It could be interesting because it's no longer how much you hit your opponent with a spear it's how fast and where. You could be launched into lava or another platform.

TL;DR:
Lava pool with small islands you jump from.

I was typing up something yesterday but accidentally closed Internet

However, I realized all my suggestions were basically an increase in size of playercount for some game mode or another. Therefore I suggest that you make the TDM and DM larger and incorporate more players so people wait less.

I'd better review these apps

Name:½

BL_ID:30147

Tell me a bit about yourself: My name is ½ and I am a kind and understanding person.

Recommendations: Nobody recommended me, I didn't really ask anyone.

My own
Iriakar
ninjapancake
all of those free admin places (lol)
(few others but don't remember)
Let me just tell you, No recommendations aint looking to good for you.

And bubbler, put me in the admin list on the OP :U
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 09:14:13 PM by Dr.shoe... »