18 (35.3%)
Beast
2 (3.9%)
Giant
4 (7.8%)
Rowboats
9 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: bµbbler's Gladiator Arena NXT  (Read 27486 times)

This looks extremely epic.

A cool idea but the buck stops there. The lag was unbearable and the build seemed half done.

I think the host lives in Siberia.

Name: Brian Smith

BL_ID: 8437

Tell me a bit about yourself: I'm a guy who likes to make mods

Who recommends you (Please +2): Custard, bubbler, TheBlackParrot, Hacumi, oh and ur mum lolx0qon1ozn01z!zz, Block Box
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 09:35:49 PM by Brian Smithers »

Name: Custard

BL_ID: 6932

Tell me a bit about yourself: I build and I moderate.

Who recommends you (Please +2): Brian Smith, Jarritos, Clone534, Photosynthesis, Gummy, Count, and all of my supporters!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 09:39:34 PM by Custard »

Name:
BL_ID:

Tell me a bit about yourself:

Who recommends you (Please +2):

What servers you have been an admin on:

now the police will never trace my handwriting
oh wait

Name: Aerodynamic
BL_ID: 25804
Reason: I am good at keeping noobs from being out of control, and good at getting rid of Trollers forever.
Admin Servers: Mine (of course) Dragonoid-X's Server, jitank's Server, Tiniest BP 10's server, i think Danger:) (or atleast i should be, because she forgot to give me my admin for admining her on my server)

i recconemd i reccomend
[]----[]

Name:cLONE534

BL_ID:10040

Tell me a bit about yourself:I am a good builder and I am decent at events.

Who recommends you (Please +2):Brian Smith, and armageddon

What servers you have been an admin on:
Ghille in the mists,Blockbud12, deepsnipe, manysome others that I forget thier names one is aTF2scouts

Name: Uxie

BL_ID: 11050

Tell me a bit about yourself: I make add-ons, alot. I made those lights and stage for YoungRotations.

Who recommends you (Please +2): Telekenesis, YoungRotations, and Telekenesis made an announcement and 5 others reccomended me.

What servers you have been an admin on: Alot. Stratofortress, YoungRotations, and tons more. I'm even admin at some servers I've never even joined. Litterally, no joke.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 10:43:56 AM by Uxie »

Name: Armageddon

BL_ID: 118

Who recommends you: modman, irk89, lalam

What servers you have been an admin on: irk89, trigun, dread, and stratofortress
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 10:30:46 PM by Armageddøn »

Name:Gigabyte

BL_ID:20586

Tell me a bit about yourself:Well, Its my first time actually applying for something on Blockland, So I'd be lucky to make it in. I'm am a bit of a master at keeping the server fun, and the guests entertained, As well as maintaining a good, clean game.

Who recommends you (Please +2):Reinforcements, YoungRotations

What servers you have been an admin on:Reinforcements, Dirk, AromaniaFTW, (I know I havent been admin on many because i havent applied for any)

I hope I can make it in! :D

He already said he has enough admins...
EDIT: he said to apply on the server...
Name: Clone v.117

BL_ID: 2171

Tell me a bit about yourself: Um... I like to play blockland and do stuff :I

Who recommends you (Please +2):, Meggey, Sunthiel, Feep, CaN, bigbadjellyfish, LeetZero, Synx ect.

What servers you have been an admin on: Waffleninjas, Meggeys, Mr lols, Subz, ive been admin on most city rps ive ever played and so many ive forgotten in time so yeah ;-;
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 10:54:53 PM by Clone v.117 »

Add me to the list of admins foo ;(

bubbler, are you still up for putting this server on a dedi?