ToxicKitty's spacerp "plz come" - Let's play some 'Users VS Banhammer'

Author Topic: ToxicKitty's spacerp "plz come" - Let's play some 'Users VS Banhammer'  (Read 4184 times)

Today I was invited by my friends to a spacebuild server hosted by ToxicKitty. It was pretty fun for a while, everyone was building some awesome ships and stuff and generally we were having a good time. When I joined, the host was acting seemingly completely normal. Then after a bit, he started acting wild.

Apparently, he was bored of building, so he decided to whip out a banhammer, set it to kick, then started chasing us around to entertain himself. He could have easily set it for ban but I guess he wanted us to come back so he could keep doing it. I was busy working with Fire Bird though so I didn't really just give up, because I assumed it would stop. I was wrong.

I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. I put them all together into three images so it wouldn't be so hard to upload.

After rejoining for the third time, he gets tired of using me as his play toy and permanently bans me from the server.

I recommend you avoid ToxicKitty's server at all costs. This kid is nothing but an abusive douchebag.

His server rules are ironic. It says no kids, but he's.. Well you know. A kid. Heh.

ToxicKitty:

This is what I thought exactly from reading this thread.

ENY ENY ENY ENY
HATRED
NO love
ENY ENY ENYYYYYYYYYyy

this kind of moderation isn't even moderation.

He was just playing a game.

He didn't even set it to ban so that you could come back and resume whatever you were doing.

What's with you and fun?

He didn't even set it to ban so that you could come back and resume whatever you were doing.

What's with you and fun?

I guess I'll go outside then and stab some people in the face because at least they can keep on living.

I guess I'll go outside then and stab some people in the face because at least they can keep on living.
I fail to see the brown townogy.

stabbing people is not a game nor fun.

I fail to see the brown townogy.

to be fair you're pretty stuff at brown townogies too

As getting kicked is fun either?

BL_ID?

If you actually look at what he posted, his ID is 26966

What's with you and fun?

how about i just go host a party and play a game where i tell the bouncers to randomly drag and kick people out

oh but they're allowed back in afterwards

and that's another reason why people using the emo combover face makes them bad

Avoid sarcastic servers at all times.