I think Badspot was right to end development.

Author Topic: I think Badspot was right to end development.  (Read 4637 times)

I think Badspot may have known this wouldn't get anywhere. Age of Time could of had the same fate as Sherwood Dungeon. Those of you who know what Sherwood Dungeon is you may know how little to nowhere that game is going.

Sherwood Dungeon just looks more like a test game and Age of Time I assume also is a test game by the way it looks. The difference is that Badspot gave up on his test game while the creator of Sherwood Dungeon is continuing with his and going nowhere with it.

Age of Time did have potential though.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 01:02:16 AM by Lord Tony² »

I regret leaving this game, because when I checked back a couple months later, it was nearly lifeless. Despite the low activity, you gotta give it some credit for lasting as long as it did with virtually no support or updates, save for the occasional bugfix.

Age of Time is the best game I have ever played.

It's where handicaps hide.

It's where handicaps hide.
Got hurt when you played it? :(

When I played I ran around naked and then uninstalled it.

The only reason I stay on Blockland forums is to each day hope and see Badspot released an update to AoT.

When I played I ran around naked and then uninstalled it.
cool story

i enjoyed reading

The only reason I stay on Blockland forums is to each day hope and see Badspot released an update to AoT.

This.

I don't think it's going to happen.

Age of Time is the best game I have ever played.

I feel sorry for you..

lol sherwood dungeon
Oh god the memories.
I remember glitching it so I could fly in the air.

Also, does anybody still remember the moon game Maid Marian made?