Poll

Yes/no

Yes
7 (70%)
No
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Should I attempt to lucid dream?  (Read 769 times)

I'm sitting in bed right now on my iphone. I want to have the awesome dream but I might wake up and hallucinate scary things :(

I'm stuffting in bed right now

Sounds like you're in a pretty sticky situation.

Do you even know how to?

Do you even know how to?
From what I've heard you just lay down and just not move for 30 minutes then open your eyes, close them, and forget around.  But who gives a stuff about my input right

I think so
Tell me. I want to try ld'ing but I'm not entirely sure how to.

From what I've heard you just lay down and just not move for 30 minutes then open your eyes, close them, and forget around

This

And the mutated infinite spirals of hell slide through your bedroom while you can't move.

Set your alarm to go off in like 3 hours and then do the sleep paralysis after it wakes you, make sure to make just about NO movement when you wake up.

And the mutated infinite spirals of hell slide through your bedroom while you can't move.

Well I can forget about ever thinking about trying it

Why does it say 2 voters when there's only 1 registered vote?

Go ahead and try it.
I might wake up and hallucinate scary things
You'd only ever do that if you were forgeted up on drugs or if the environmental conditions were right.
stuff from your dreams doesn't actually "seep out" unless you're "special".

How do I have a lucid dream tonight?  I want one, and I don't give 3 forgets if it's a 'bad' one.

Last night I had a dream that I was having a lucid dream, but it wasn't a real lucid dream.