Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 250455 times)

We at Filipe1020 Vehicles Team are sorry to announce that for a while, We will have a break, this means no cars for a while. I hope you understand. Expect a announcement soon.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 11:30:16 PM by Filipe »

well at least we know now that you didn't quit.

I take it this means he's not on a break anymore?

I take it this means he's not on a break anymore?

Aaaaand I'm back! And I'm proud to say that the NewJeep and the Veloce are uploaded on RTB! Now I'm just waiting for the approval

And the Stadium Car is on the Trackmania Car Pack update, which will probably be updated soon, speaking of future projects and stuff, I will finish the Outlet update and maybe start to work on the Trackmania Sunrise vehicles
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 02:35:07 PM by Filipe »

I'm building a race track right now.

The Veloce, the Stadium car from TM Car pack and the NewJeep are finally released! Have fun.

Make A Military jeep Filipe :D

Make A Military jeep Filipe :D
The NewJeep and it's variants are very military'ey, and I don't know how to add a SMG on it
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 02:07:18 PM by Filipe »

The NewJeep and it's variants are very military'ey, and I don't know how to add a SMG on it
Add a mount to the back (remove center seat) and toss a 50. Cal gun on it.(add bigger wheels, wheel wells and visible suspension.