Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicles Topic - Closed (see page 173)  (Read 250693 times)

Could you make a Chevy vehicle, Like A Silverado, Camaro, Or A Suburban Please? Thanks!  :cookie:

Could you make a Chevy vehicle, Like A Silverado, Camaro, Or A Suburban Please? Thanks!  :cookie:
Your asking the wrong guy for this.

Tophius made/released a 68' Camaro called the Scorpius.

Sooo anything new (offtopic: im the "Anything new?" Guy x3)

Your asking the wrong guy for this.
Actually I think he is asking the perfect guy for the job, since you tend to make the 'everything' of different kind of vehicles.

Actually I think he is asking the perfect guy for the job, since you tend to make the 'everything' of different kind of vehicles.
Bullstuff.

ownd4lif

Bullstuff.
Yeah... No. Stop kissing up to Filipe all the time. He is the right person, and I think so because the TM Snow car is a truck, so why would it be so hard?

Yeah... No. Stop kissing up to Filipe all the time. He is the right person, and I think so because the TM Snow car is a truck, so why would it be so hard?
Out of all of the 20 vehicles he have made, only 9 (soon to be 10 now) of them are hatchbacks. How is that original? Fanboy, go home.

It's just that I really dislike generic american vehicles, and Tophius is already modelling them if you check the 3d models topic

Out of all of the 20 vehicles he have made, only 9 (soon to be 10 now) of them are hatchbacks. How is that original? Fanboy, go home.
When did I ever state I was a fanboy? And I never really said it was original.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 03:50:12 PM by Brickmaster »

When did I ever state I was a fanboy?
You don't need to say you're a fanboy. You just need to act like one.
And I never really said it was original.
Uxie said:
The everything of different kind of vehicles? More like everything copy and pasted 9 times.

You don't need to say you're a fanboy. You just need to act like one.Uxie said:The everything of different kind of vehicles? More like everything copy and pasted 9 times.
Isn't a fanboy more like "OGM FILIPE I LUV UR VEHICLS PLS COM TO SERVR!!!!!"

Isn't a fanboy more like "OGM FILIPE I LUV UR VEHICLS PLS COM TO SERVR!!!!!"
fanboy
1. A person who is completely loyal to a game or company regardless of if they suck or not.

fanboy
1. A person who is completely loyal to a game or company regardless of if they suck or not.
What do you mean by loyal though? And what game?