Author Topic: RC Car  (Read 3145 times)

With the RC snapper you can hit shift to go faster.
There is no boost limit.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 03:36:11 PM by Fastlex »

With the RC snapper you can right click to go faster.
There is no boost limit.
RC sapper?
Right click makes it explode

Uhm.
I'd rather have some simple RC vehicles.
4 cars
4 boats
4 aircraft
I'd actually be pleased with just 1 car, as long as it doesn't explode.
Right click would make it poof away.
Left click could do something else, maybe a small boost with cooldown?
fixed.


The reason why I like the RC Snappers.
-snip image-
They don't do flips in the air or go though walls.
It's because they use bots


get smaller vehicle sizes and then download RC controller
ta daa

get smaller vehicle sizes and then download RC controller
ta daa

You are missing the point.

You are missing the point.
actually...no...hes got it right on.

The reason why I like the RC Snappers.

They don't do flips in the air or go though walls.

How many times do I have to show this to you.

i know why rc sappers don't do that
if someone were to make the model
i can make an RC Car for y'all

i know why rc sappers don't do that
if someone were to make the model
i can make an RC Car for y'all

The Sappers don't flip because its a bot/player type
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 11:44:37 PM by Fastlex »

are...

are we talking about the RC Sappers?

The Snappers don't flip because its a bot/player type
SAPPERS
HOLY stuff
NO N
and i know that :P

Use the RC tool and resize a car. That's what I do anyway.

RC Tool?
Link?
Please?
Pretty
please?