Author Topic: Okiver - The New Lord Tony  (Read 11089 times)

Never blamed you.

Well, no matter what it is, someone can get off to it.

Well, no matter what it is, someone can get off to it.
Difference between

0.00001% people liking poop being eaten
and
10% (ESTIMATION) people liking young ponies having love, being raped, and performing loveual poses.

Difference between

0.00001% people liking poop being eaten
and
10% (ESTIMATION) people liking young ponies having love, being raped, and performing loveual poses.

I reiterate:

No matter what it is, someone can get off to it.

I reiterate:

No matter what it is, someone can get off to it.
it's the numbers man, THE NUMBERS

it's the numbers man, THE NUMBERS

Don't use your fancy mathematics to muddle the issue

I fail to see the difference it makes

My mind is literally blown that it has been over a year and Aphtonites and Lord Tony still loving care about the pony people.

In the last year I gained my independence, got my first job, got my first girlfriend, dumped my first girlfriend, left that job, got employed online doing something I love, had my mom visit, her boyfriend burned down the house and killed my cat, I moved to the city, began applying for different colleges, have been assigned a massive project by my employer, lost multiple friends and gained new ones, got permanently banned three times, dropped down from 250lb to 200lb, and am now starting to lift weights in addition to cardio to improve my physique and hopefully fill in excess skin.

And Lord Tony and Aphtonites are still on the same forums bitterly trying to troll the pony people.

Are you loving kidding me?

got my first girlfriend, dumped my first girlfriend

This is actually funny because you dated a fugly Fillipino from work and then broke up with her like two days after because she didn't call you after she got into a car accident.

None of those images were researchographic.

None of those images were researchographic.

The research images have been removed by Badspot.

The research images have been removed by Badspot.
what were they?
More girls in bikinis?
yea thats researchographic.

what were they?
More girls in bikinis?
yea thats researchographic.

No, Pinkie Pie licking Rainbow Dash's vagina, and a black pony raping Fluttershy.

No, Pinkie Pie licking Rainbow Dash's vagina, and a black pony raping Fluttershy.
Did you see any vagina or was it jut pinkies head in that area?

Did you see any vagina or was it jut pinkies head in that area?

Well, okiver's been saying that it wasn't research, simply because the genitalia is censored, so I'm guessing it's the 2nd thing you said.

My vision was scarred that day.