Author Topic: Okiver - The New Lord Tony  (Read 11189 times)

I hope his friend is thoroughly pissed at him for getting his account banned.

My Little Pony shouldn't even be on this forum. There is hundreds of pony related boards oh and 4chan now that these bronies could go to.

The longer My Little Pony stays the more issues arrive, just like the great furry war of 2008.

My Little Pony shouldn't even be on this forum. There is hundreds of pony related boards oh and 4chan now that these bronies could go to.

The longer My Little Pony stays the more issues arrive, just like the great furry war of 2008.

You have unwittingly admitted that you were never really a brony.

It's funny because you're the one who started most(if not all) of the pony fights.

omg how can you still care about ponies

<images removed>

User was banned for this post

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/CBH1X.jpg[/img]

User was banned for this post

He got banned twice so I'm assuming it's forever.

He got banned twice so I'm assuming it's forever.
You're late.. He's already come back to be banned again.

That quickly?

That quickly?
His first post was gloating about getting around the ban by using his friend's account, so baddy was like "fuggit" and banned him again.

Skyrim has a forum.
Minecraft has a forum.
Terraria has a forum.
Team fortress 2 has a forum.
League of Legends has a forum.

We should take all discussion of popular topics to their respective forums. Let's do away with all discussion not related to blockland.

hey guys
I have a nickname for okiver
okay ready ready
roosteriver
hahahahaha get it get it
/crickets
forget you guys

hey guys
I have a nickname for okiver
okay ready ready
roosteriver
hahahahaha get it get it
/crickets
forget you guys

Oh god, haha.

Skyrim has a forum.
Minecraft has a forum.
Terraria has a forum.
Team fortress 2 has a forum.
League of Legends has a forum.

We should take all discussion of popular topics to their respective forums. Let's do away with all discussion not related to blockland.

None of those involve furries except for Skyrim which has a really low furry fandom.