Okiver - The New Lord Tony

Author Topic: Okiver - The New Lord Tony  (Read 11090 times)

None of those involve furries except for Skyrim which has a really low furry fandom.
He's not talking about furrys....

None of those involve furries except for Skyrim which has a really low furry fandom.
Are you mentally disabled? He never mentioned furries.

Remember when the community wasn't divided and could actually hold a conversation without raging at each other?

Remember when the community wasn't divided and could actually hold a conversation without raging at each other?
No.

No.
It's possible. We just need to get rid of Tony and his little pawns.

It's possible. We just need to get rid of Tony and his little pawns.
Not really. People will always hate each other.

Not really. People will always hate each other.
We can make it happen.

I KNOW WE CAN.

My Little Pony shouldn't even be on this forum. There is hundreds of pony related boards oh and 4chan now that these bronies could go to.

The longer My Little Pony stays the more issues arrive, just like the great furry war of 2008.

We can make it happen.

I KNOW WE CAN.

LIZZYRASCAL 2012

HOPE

CHANGE

love

There was a furry war in 2008?
I guess everyone got used to furries.
Hopefully people can stop being provacitive to bronies and vice versa.

There was a furry war in 2008?
I guess everyone got used to furries.
Hopefully people can stop being provacitive to bronies and vice versa.
There aren't really that many furries anymore anyways.

Most of the ones that are left are annoying anyways.

No, there was a big stuff-flinging contest a few years ago. A lot of furries were being really, really flamboyant and obnoxious about the fact they want to gargle animal rooster and this resulted in a lot of bans and mass avatar privilege rejections.

Lord Tony lives in a dream world where this is now going to reoccur. The difference between Furries and Bronies is the difference between Furries and people who like Starfox.

The difference between Furries and Bronies

What difference?

The difference between
Furries
All animals
and Bronies
young ponies and baby dragons

Sorry to say, but not all furries want to have love with animals and not all bronies 'just like the show'.

My Little Pony shouldn't even be on this forum. There is hundreds of pony related boards oh and 4chan now that these bronies could go to.

The longer My Little Pony stays the more issues arrive, just like the great furry war of 2008.
Holy stuff

how long are you going to keep this grudge against bronies?