Author Topic: [TmFd] Venator Class - Star Destroyer  (Read 8960 times)

This build is over all pretty good. Some of the things that could use some fixing is the engines, they are a little big. Solution, I've looked at some pictures and all you have to do is make them both a little smaller, than you add one or two more engines in there. However it would still look fine if you didn't touch that. The other thing that I have a problem with is color, pretty much, It's a little too grey. All you have to do is add a bit more color into it and then you have one noice ship. Good Luck!

Thank you for all your support guys. With the color, I will take care of that once I complete the ship.

you did not show the claw i seen it it has a claw

Oh yeah! I forgot the picture of the Lower Freight Docking Bay! I'll update soon.

Thank you Comer4de, I also like your ships alot. :D

The overall shape of your design looks little like the actual ship...

However the interior is nice

Ostuff, nice. Ive always wanted to build a Star wars ship.

very Very VERY Nice job. I would like to see it in person when you finish.

When i saw the second picture of it, this was my reaction: WTF?! A tube? Omg... When i looked at the second photo i realised everything. I bet that i looked wrong because it had only 1 color...  :cookieMonster: 9/10 (isn't the front a bit... sharper?)

Indeed, it might have been a bit sharper at the front but if I wanted to make it so I could support it on my computer or on blockland, I had to take 1 meter for 1 block other wise it would've been HUGE.

Project on Hold (School and Exams)

goodness gracious that's going to be impressive.
the only thing i have to say is that it should probably be wider towards the back.

True, but you know how blockland dimensions are... Ever so confusing.

Its not wide enough
WORK HARDER.

Its not wide enough
WORK HARDER.

I don't wanna! That would take aaaaages...