Author Topic: Jazz - The BADmin (And bitch)  (Read 18551 times)

Alright, I'm done arguing with immature people over the internet, I have a life to get back to, you'll all see JazZ in a week when his ban is up.
Have a nice day.
Yorktown is not immature, infact he's right, you may not be brother but there's no proof you are
so chances are people are going to flame you and you're just ganna look like an idiot more

Also, this is not a leaving post, it is simply explaining that I have a life to cater to at the moment, and will return to Blockland after I finish my college classes, and may play for a few more years before I ever think about quitting.
No one will belive that you're 19, if you're in collage, go study instead of playing a lego game and talking on a forums, you don't want to flunk, do you?

I'm going to ignore that for the sake of anger.
Why did you responde to me then, you can't even keep a arguement stable.

i believe him, on both him being a different person and being that age

he posted a photo in the photo thread that definitely looks like a 19 year old and isn't jazz (who already posted a picture)

i believe him, on both him being a different person and being that age

he posted a photo in the photo thread that definitely looks like a 19 year old and isn't jazz (who already posted a picture)
How can we be so sure that's really him.

How can we be so sure that's really him.
tineye shows 0 results when revese searching the image
he looks similar enough to jazz to be his brother
he looks 19

it was uploaded to jazz's photobucket about but that's hardly proving he's jazz, i upload stuff to my bros account all the time too

I can just tell by the way colonial killer posts that its JazZ.

Its quite obvious. Those who think that he actually is his "brother" I am sorry but your obviously stupid.

I am not falling for this brother bullstuff.

I can just tell by the way colonial killer posts that its JazZ.
i had a loooooonngg conversation with jazz in his relationship thread, colonial seems more coherent to me

also note that calling people stupid who don't agree doesn't somehow validate your argument

i had a loooooonngg conversation with jazz in his relationship thread, colonial seems more coherent to me

also note that calling people stupid who don't agree doesn't somehow validate your argument
Well that's just my opinion. Idk colonial just seems fishy >.<

Why would colonial randomly come into the topic saying "Ohey this was funny JazZ my brother got banned hahaha yes."

Why would colonial randomly come into the topic saying "Ohey this was funny JazZ my brother got banned hahaha yes."
if my brother was an active forum member who got banned and raged, i would do the exact same thing

We both write lyrics, and therefore type with the same format.  Line breaking sentences, however, I attempt to break that habit, and therefore you find more words per line in my sentences, JazZ constantly types in a lyric format.
Both the pictures posted by me and my brother are real, and are off of our Facebook's.
And another thing, about the Photobucket, we both have iPhone's and JazZ already had a Photobucket account, then he told me there was a Photobucket app, and I decided that's a neat way to back up your photo's, which I rarely take anyways.
So he just decided to let me use his account for times sake,
You guys may not believe I'm his brother, but it doesn't matter if you do or not, because we are brothers, and some non-believing kids on the internet are not about to say we aren't.
You go believe what you want, because I'm done trying to prove it, you can ask for a link to Facebook, you won't get one, at least not mine
You can ask for more pictures, but I've posted enough anyways
I'm not going to force the issue, believe me or not, we are brothers.

Because I can, and I felt like it?
Since when were you the Forum Police?  I can do what I like, as long as I'm abiding by the rules, right?

also it's not like he came in here and started defending jazz, all hes done is posted the ban was funny and then defended himself from you guys calling him an alt

We both write lyrics, and therefore type with the same format.
Since when were you the Forum Police?
I am sorry but I still think Colonial is JazZ.

There is no proof that he is not, and since he started posting after JazZ got banned, almost immediately after, I still think its him.

Yes colonial killer was posting far before JazZ started posting but I think it was just his alt account.

I am sorry but I still think Colonial is JazZ.

There is no proof that he is not, and since he started posting after JazZ got banned, almost immediately after, I still think its him.

Yes colonial killer was posting far before JazZ started posting but I think it was just his alt account.
I accept your apology,
You have the right to believe what you like, and it is not upon me to change your mind.

I like how colonial starts posting right after jazz is banned.

Badspot

• Administrator
[JazZ] and colonial killer are the same person.  Both permanently banned now.

welp guess i was wrong, glad it was fixed up