It's official. Sega is a slut.

Author Topic: It's official. Sega is a slut.  (Read 3497 times)

Sega whored themselves out to a Progressive commercial. What the hell? How does that even work and who is Progressive trying to appeal to? Sonic fanboys in their twenties? I'll never see Sonic in the same light again.

Sonic was always stupid and it only attracted 10 year olds who like to draw Sonic researcho.

the jsr remake for xbox and ps3 and (i think?) PC almost makes up for it

almost

Sonic was always stupid and it only attracted 10 year olds who like to draw Sonic researcho.

You're a loving friend if you can't enjoy Sonic.

opinions
opinions

Gee when haven't they sold out? Sonic in Super Smash Bros, Mario and Sonic london tour, Sonic cart racing games (why does sonic need a go-kart?), etc, etc, etc.

That's an understatement. Sonic haven't had any new games lately since they went 3D. Clearly they should go back to standard 2D side scrolling.

SEGA actually KNOWS that their disgusting fans will pay for anything with Sonic's face on it. It's an effective business strategy.

Gee when haven't they sold out? Sonic in Super Smash Bros, Mario and Sonic london tour, Sonic cart racing games (why does sonic need a go-kart?), etc, etc, etc.

That's an understatement. Sonic haven't had any new games lately since they went 3D. Clearly they should go back to standard 2D side scrolling.
sonic generations was kind of like that

also is it selling out if you give fandoms what they want (sonic in smash bros)

Maybe, maybe not. However that also means Sonic lost the battle against Mario.

They put their character in a commercial to make money? What whores!

Maybe, maybe not. However that also means Sonic lost the battle against Mario.

Super smash bros isn't even about mario.

sonic generations was kind of like that

That's called appealing to the fans.

I thought the Progressive commercial was neat..

Super smash bros isn't even about mario.

Nintendo in general I mean.