I hate the north
2 (2.9%)
I hate the south
11 (15.9%)
I ain't been across the mason Dixie.
0 (0%)
I never been down south.
2 (2.9%)
I'm just here to be a smart ass and hate.
2 (2.9%)
Taco's
5 (7.2%)
Midwest
4 (5.8%)
Cookies
2 (2.9%)
Bitch please I don't live in USA
3 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Author Topic: Anyone here from a southern state?  (Read 9400 times)

Funny every single person in my family lives in texas, but my mom dad brother sister and me live in colorado, All family but my brother are from texas. I want to live in texas.

You lost me here.

I don't like you anymore.

Whys that?

because you're a dumb inbred hick and your proud.

And your proof i'm inbred is?

My mom and dads from 2 different states dumb ass.

Whys that?

And your proof i'm inbred is?

My mom and dads from 2 different states dumb ass.

yeah, sure they are.

yeah, sure they are.

They are

My moms from Kentucky and my dads from Chicago Illinois

florida represent

and yeah i can tell from this thread that 33% of the people posting here have no idea what the south is
Since I can't remember where I posted this image before: here's the South in a nutshell:
-stereotype snip-
like this guy ^^^

not everyone here is a tobacco-chewing redneck armed with a shotgun, in fact i have never seen a single person in my 15 years that even closely fits that description
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 09:48:24 PM by Planr »

Pay absolutely no attention to Koopa, he likes to throw empty accusations with no basis other than his obvious superiority.

Btw, NH, nearly as far noreast as you can get.

florida represent

and yeah i can tell from this thread that 33% of the people posting here have no idea what the south is

not everyone here is a tobacco-chewing redneck armed with a shotgun

Yeaa buddy.

I'm in HickLand and I don't own a shotgun, I don't chew bacco, I don't forget my own family.

South Represent y'all!

I want to move more south or move into the backwoods were I belong.

Love the south, but live in Michigan. Arkansas is a beautiful place.

I live in Alabama and I hate it, I hate the accents, I hate the weather, and I hate their culture. I want to move somewhere north like Maine or Vermont.

I live in Alabama and I hate it, I hate the accents, I hate the weather, and I hate their culture. I want to move somewhere north like Maine or Vermont.

Do it then. Not to be a ass but if you don't like our southern ways move up north.

Honestly, the Confederate flag isn't a southern thing. It represents one of the worst times in history and is associated with slavery.

Do it then. Not to be a ass but if you don't like our southern ways move up north.
I would, but I can't due to the fact that I'm 14 and don't have the money to move.

Honestly, the Confederate flag isn't a southern thing. It represents one of the worst times in history and is associated with slavery.

No its a southern thing. People don't quite understand that the flag to us means more than what happened. Its the flag we grown to love.

I would, but I can't due to the fact that I'm 14 and don't have the money to move.
I feel sorry for yah. Stuck were you hate

not everyone can afford to get up and move