Author Topic: "You know you're from Blockland when..."  (Read 13854 times)

you know you're from Blockland when you ninja []'s Post

You know you're from Blockland when you tell an attention seeking person in class to stop being a Lord Tony.
You know you're from Blockland (with exceptions) when you band wagon on hate trains directed towards people when you weren't even around to originally experience what they're (or were) hated for.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 12:40:28 AM by Kaphonaits »

you know you're from blockland when you jump on the hood of your car to get in it.

you pull out a construction tool and expect to see the framework of the universe laid out before you in the form of colored beams.

you know you're from blockland when you jump on the hood of your car to get in it.
This one; I lol'd

when you constantly scale and size things in your mind and wonder if you'd be able to build it.

when you stand next to a brick and realize one stud is about a foot.

when you keep re-arranging the things on your desk to align to an imaginary grid.

you rip your hands off because they look ugly when you hold things.

You know you're from Blockland (with exceptions) when you band wagon on hate trains directed towards people when you weren't even around to originally experience what they're (or were) hated for.

Yes, he was. Don't say stuff you know absolutely nothing about. Hypocrite.

How is he a hypocrite?

You know your from blockland when you blow your legs off attempting to scale a building

when you constantly scale and size things in your mind and wonder if you'd be able to build it.

I do this all of the time!

when you look at a curved, and detailed object and tell the person who created the thing it's too high poly

You know your from Blockland when you hear Pecon7's Boss Battles is the best!

:3

You know your from Blockland when you hear Pecon7's Boss Battles is the best!

:3

I dont think you get it

I dont think you get it
Another one bites the dust.
@Lord Tony; This is Blockland Related, so I figured in putting it in here.
@Kaphonaits; I'm well aware of Lord Tony's wrongdoings, I personally like him because hes a hipster and he always invites me to his love servers, I was just putting up a good example to help people understand how this works.

You know you're from Blockland when you learn how to troll people without getting banned from God.

when you have a shrine of Badspot and pray to him nightly. I don't do this

I don't do this
yes you do, you suckup worshiping brat. wat