Author Topic: FaceDavid's avatar dump - legit now  (Read 2651 times)

me

No you didn't
I had it waaay before you did
And by "waaay", I mean about five minutes

No you didn't
I had it waaay after you did
k

its obvious I started this

No you didn't
I had it waaay before you did
I DID
HSHSJDBBBFDXFF

carolcat helmet.
It is not a "carolcat helmet." The character is DX716 from Space Adventure Redux. Just because I used the avatar first doesn't mean it's mine. The character DX716 was made by Tingalz, and he rather dislikes the cat DX716.

Also, it was my sister who first drew the avatar.

i know
but xxxxkill is claiming he started this whole propoganda
in which HE DID
BLAME HIM

i know
but xxxxkill is claiming he started this whole propoganda
in which HE DID
BLAME HIM
If memory serves correctly, he asked me on Skype to send him the avatar. He then changed to it to confuse people, and I think that's where you came in. I decided, "Why not?" and jumped in on the party.

After that, it became a mess of everyone jumping in on a joke that they didn't know the story behind.

Admittedly, it was pretty funny for a while. But as with all jokes, it quickly got worn out and lost it's charm.

If memory serves correctly, he asked me on Skype to send him the avatar. He then changed to it to confuse people, and I think that's where you came in. I decided, "Why not?" and jumped in on the party.

After that, it became a mess of everyone jumping in on a joke that they didn't know the story behind.

Admittedly, it was pretty funny for a while. But as with all jokes, it quickly got worn out and lost it's charm.
saw it coming a subspace away.
buuut im stuck with this avatar because i'm on the ipod.

I still haven't figured out what the appeal to avatars are. I didn't have one for the longest time, and then Sue made me the one I'm using now before she started the "Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga" fad.

I have a request.

Try and draw the avatar I have right now.

it looks like a bird.