Author Topic: Post Your Desktop 2 / Desktop Megathread  (Read 282072 times)

i scrolled down that super slowly, so when i hit the bottom i couldn't help but laugh.
that is awesome.

this is really nice

except that the clock needs more space from the top of the screen
I just noticed that now haha, thank you

someone help me pick between these wallpapers ;-;

Macafee works on a mac?!
yeah, but i deleted it years ago. now all that's left of it is that little icon in my spotlight bar, which i can't seem to remove

as does eset and kaspersky

yeah, but i deleted it years ago. now all that's left of it is that little icon in my spotlight bar, which i can't seem to remove
no wtf

an anti virus for a mac

I mean yeah, it's rare a mac gets virus, but still.

no but really which wallpaper do i go with

I LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH HNNNN

macs are 200% more susceptible to viruses because the owners never install an anti virus, and it's got weak security.

macs are 200% more susceptible to viruses because the owners never install an anti virus, and it's got weak security.
except its rare you get a virus built for a mac.

or just not common

or just not common
and it is this delusion that allows virus devs to easily infect mac users extremely often

no but really which wallpaper do i go with

I LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH HNNNN
First one.

I need a new background.

and it is this delusion that allows virus devs to easily infect mac users extremely often
i'm not saying you don't get viruses for macs, I'm just saying that there aren't many designed for them.

But I've never loving owned a mac, so what do I know.

or just not common

blackhole is readily available, completely legal, and not detected by mac antiviruses

live long and suck it

of course i would never use these to infect or attack macs or other computers, but still