[Wanted] Voice Actor

Author Topic: [Wanted] Voice Actor  (Read 5841 times)

Thanks everyone.

I appreciated all of the recordings, the turnout was the biggest I've ever witnessed. My inbox has exploded.

The roles have now been filled. The four characters in the video will be played by:  Raeyok, IcyGamma, VerticalHorizon, Swholli.

All of the voices I received were very good. People should be more confident with recording in Blockland. We could do with more dialogue in BL videos.

Alas, some were better than others. Mostly just in the passion in their voice and how well that matched up to the image of the character in my head.

Thanks again.

Needing a voice actor for a very small, one off video.
Male voice, preferably teenager or adult (no squeaky kids). No voice FX over recordings please. Needs to be able to act out a scene where there is a public structured debate. Needs to have a good quality microphone, and understand how to record clear audio, handle audio files & package them in zip, and upload them.

This is a role with a single small script, and several lines.

Please PM me the following line:

Motivation: You are passionate and having a verbal argument. But its getting a bit heated and personal. You react.
"That isn't the problem. The focus needs to be on the source of the issue, which is not direct trading of those supplies."

Please note the above line is just for demo purposes and is not part of the script.

Clear credit given. A good opportunity if you want to dabble in BL machinima without a massive job, or just want to be involved in something fun.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 08:24:17 PM by Sheath »

Oh why, why must I be sick when people need voice actors?

Oh why, why must I be sick when people need voice actors?

Hey, if you can record your voice well (whether its fogged by a cold / whatever or not) then try.

Sure thing, I'll do it.

Male voice, preferably teenager or adult (no squeaky kids).

Never mind. :c

Sure thing, I'll do it.

Never mind. :c

forget I wish I spoke to you during making The Taking of Isar. I've needed female roles since FOREVER but couldn't find anyone.

Oh well. :c

forget I wish I spoke to you during making The Taking of Isar. I've needed female roles since FOREVER but couldn't find anyone.
Lol. But to be honest, I might've been a little too sheepish for both of the roles.

I could possibly do it if my mic is of high enough quality xD.

I would try it out, but its too late at night.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s018YsdHkwUe

hopefully this works
10/10 listened again

I don't mind Icy but I still thought it was funny. :P

Alright what kind of person you need?
Also I got one of the deepest voices round here (I sound like a country singer)