Author Topic: Alyx Vance: COUNTRY PRIDE  (Read 37865 times)

Gay loves a sin.
And for the last damn time the flag isn't a sign of hate. Well not in my eyes.

never called the flag a sign of hate
just called the ideals of the south and their overconfident pride and wishing for the south to rebel again as completely and morally illegitimate

never called the flag a sign of hate
just called the ideals of the south and their overconfident pride and wishing for the south to rebel again as completely and morally illegitimate

Were just like that for... I really don't know :/
We just keep doing it for generations because we take after what was taught to us. I know many southerners who don't care for rebellion. I don't care what really happens with the north south thing. I just wish it was to much to ask that people can get along regardless what side of the country they are.

southerners who don't care for rebellion. I don't care what really happens with the north south thing. I just wish it was to much to ask that people can get along regardless what side of the country they are.
the country was only split due to the debates of slavery caused by the loving southerners
the rest of the world had slavery abolished, so it basically lowered our position in the world but it increased our economy (greed; another sin)
the missouri compromise said that any land below the missouri line was to be a slave state, which caused controversy in later years due to the mexican cession and so forth
also, as first offered by henry clay, he said either the north needs to pass a law preserving slavery or the south should secede.
evidently they chose secession, which completely forgeted up everything in the united states
which caused the civil war after other events not exactly relevant

now you may be asking, why the hell is all of this crap relevant to what I just said?
well, good sir
you should care about the north/south thing because these are the reasons why we couldn't get along regardless of our sides of the country

Country pride? More like bloated ego, just because you currently live in a southern state doesn't mean you are any more superior then anyone else.

And I'm still waiting for you to post a recording.

Country pride? More like bloated ego, just because you currently live in a southern state doesn't mean you are any more superior then anyone else.

And I'm still waiting for you to post a recording.
Mics forgeted.

Alyx Vance is a girl btw

Convenient eh?
You'd be surprised... If I had a buck for every time something failed me right when I needed it i'd be one rich mother trucker.

I GRABBED MY GEETAR AND SANG U A SONNNBHGH

Alright i'm through with pride and all that. I'll be a normal poster and not get into anymore argument. I learned what things can land me in....

Alright i'm through with my giant bloated ego and all that.
Fixed, and ok.

Here for all you poops that didn't belive Alyx Vance is a guy.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MeiZwuhCUZ

It sounds better when i'm talking not into a mic.