Author Topic: Alyx Vance: COUNTRY PRIDE  (Read 37824 times)

Please do, you'll just look more like an idiot.
He's saying that the way he talks has improved making him look less like an idiot, since loving when does it matter the way someone talks describes how they are or how they act?

Please do, you'll just look more like an idiot.
No
He's saying that the way he talks has improved making him look less like an idiot, since loving when does it matter the way someone talks describes how they are or how they act?

It doesn't, it just shows they talk differently.

Speaking of speaking I'm starting to regain my city-ish accent.

No
It doesn't, it just shows they talk differently.

Speaking of speaking I'm starting to regain my city-ish accent.
The way he implied is that the way someone talks describes how they act.

More than 60% of the people I meet that cannot spell properly, they usually act like an idiot.  If you don't know this you must be pretty new to the internet.

More than 60% of the people I meet that cannot spell properly, they usually act like an idiot.  If you don't know this you must be pretty new to the internet.

major generalization.

That is just how they spell not how they talk.

I wonder what part of country he is in currently? Alabama?
COUGH* kentucky.

lmao I didn't know there were two active threads about this jerk. So Alyx is a southern, country-loving, probably birther furry that sleeps with a collar and leash. Is this story reaching critical mass??

COUGH* kentucky.
COUGH* Late.

lmao I didn't know there were two active threads about this jerk. So Alyx is a southern, country-loving, probably birther furry that sleeps with a collar and leash. Is this story reaching critical mass??
20 counting the spam threads Eussorus made.

I actually have a few to be honest but if you open your eyes you'll notice that I'm getting better.

More than 60% of the people I meet that cannot spell properly, they usually act like an idiot.
I meet people that can't spell correctly and they don't seem to be idiots most of the time, you must have a rep with them.
And just because over 60% of the people you meet act like idiots doesn't mean Alyx is, he has improved, not saying that I don't like the way he acts but still.

I actually have a few to be honest but if you open your eyes you'll notice that I'm getting better.
you've sure gained the forum personality of being a smug smartalac but that's my opinion

you've sure gained the forum personality of being a smug smartalac but that's my opinion
Lol, agreed.
I don't really mean to be a smartass but sarcasm is just someting I am always up to.
If I seem like I'm being a jerk to you just try to keep in mind I'm usually playing around.

If I seem like I'm being a jerk to you just try to keep in mind I'm usually playing around.
It's annoying nevertheless. Knock it off.

I buy all of that except for the collar. That sounds it would choke you and prevent you from sleeping.

It's annoying nevertheless. Knock it off.
Alright no more sarcasm. At least I'll try.
I buy all of that except for the collar. That sounds it would choke you and prevent you from sleeping.
Only if its tight as forget. (6 holes was added into the one I used to get it right)