Author Topic: Alyx Vance: COUNTRY PRIDE  (Read 37845 times)

Only if its tight as forget. (6 holes was added into the one I used to get it right)
Okay. So muffin was right?

Yessir.
Don't say it I know what you want to say "Dude, you are weird"
Or something along those lines. (It actually helps me sleep better dunno why)

It wasn't even that hard to get the dirt on him since he's all proud of it and stuff.

It wasn't even that hard to get the dirt on him since he's all proud of it and stuff.
Can't get dirt on me if I am already covered in dirt :P
Anyways.

Not really dirt if I tell everyone. Dirt is like referring to something no one knew except like a select few.

Can't get dirt on me if I am already covered in dirt :P

Scat special interestist??

Scat special interestist??
No not really.
Dirt as in earth dirt :P
I don't see why people would freak out over dirt, I would roll in it for fun. (I know because I have before)

I can't stand people like alyx who claim to be so poor and envy "rich" people. My family has money. But we don't go around spending it like a loving movie star. Not everyone with money is a snobby starfish.

my job is kicken ass, but it was overdone, and all da bad guys ain't done stuff after day 1, so im left as working as a badass
no, i work as a gardener, which i make $10 a day, but hey, what else can i ask for?

My job? I work at my dads work. I saved enough for a razor computer.
That is all I've done.

I can't stand people like alyx who claim to be so poor and envy "rich" people. My family has money. But we don't go around spending it like a loving movie star. Not everyone with money is a snobby starfish.
You'd envy the people with money as well if you only had small change.
Hell if it wasn't for my grandma I'd be in a dark house right now.

My job? I work at my dads work. I saved enough for a razor computer.
That is all I've done.
My job used to be passing other peoples drug test. 10$ for a bottle of piss.

I'm guessing I'm late but this is his "Forum"http://ffho.forumotion.com/

Tony is a silly guy and already found it.

I'm guessing I'm late but this is his "Forum"http://ffho.forumotion.com/

Tony is a silly guy and already found it.
Late? Its been there for a while.
For real it shouldn't be an issue if you wasn't snooping on my profile.

has anyone noticed how in like 100% of his posts where he isn't in an argument, he talks mainly about himself
seriously
every goddamn time

has anyone noticed how in like 100% of his posts where he isn't in an argument, he talks mainly about himself
seriously
every goddamn time

he's self obsessed with his worthless life.

Gotta be proud of something I suppose.
Don't take life for granted, even if your life is "worthless" you got to do something decent with it.

And you sir aren't really doing anything decent with yours.. Bitching about someone and talking stuff isn't doing much good.