Author Topic: Alyx Vance: COUNTRY PRIDE  (Read 37840 times)

Gotta be proud of something I suppose.
Don't take life for granted, even if your life is "worthless" you got to do something decent with it.

And you sir aren't really doing anything decent with yours.. Bitching about someone and talking stuff isn't doing much good.

I use a maximum of 20 minutes on this forum a day, and usually only 5 minutes.

you slave your life away here.

Who are you to tell me I have a bad life?

I use a maximum of 20 minutes on this forum a day, and usually only 5 minutes.

you slave your life away here.

Who are you to tell me I have a bad life?

Bad internet life anyways  :cookieMonster:
---
As I said what else is there to do? I was outside most of the day just running around and what not coming in every now and again to see whats new, it has actually been that way for the last week or so.

To be honest Feep, I never meant to cause trouble and for real most of this is behind us but when someone in the argument brings it up then both people end up having beef with each other.
We can stop arguing because it only makes us look like fools.
"Arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics, even if you win you're still a handicap"

i havnt seen this thread in like a month.

whats the current topic now

i havnt seen this thread in like a month.

whats the current topic now
Everything was rolling along fine then Eussorus bumped it in a butt hurt rage and then someone posted the thing bout me being self centered or whatever then making Feep jump in on my ass.

At the moment I'm trying to make peace.
Love not war.

then stop posting in your own drama, nonetheless of his ban, every two or so posts.

then stop posting in your own drama, nonetheless of his ban, every two or so posts.
What? I re-read like 5 times and I didn't quite get it.
I understood the "stop posting in your own drama" part (which I do sometimes when it gets nasty and I let it take its course )
When I defend myself I tend to do it in a smug way however.

do you not see the pattern of posts
user 1
alyx
user 1
user 2
alyx
user 2
alyx
user 1
alyx

do you not see the pattern of posts
user 1
alyx
user 1
user 2
alyx
user 2
alyx
user 1
alyx
I tend to post a bit yes, I like to have conversation.

But the part where you said "nonetheless his ban" threw me off.

But the part where you said "nonetheless his ban" threw me off.

GEE WHIZ NUMPAD ENTER NOW I'M GONNA BE A HYPOCRITE
well anyway i did mean euss

GEE WHIZ NUMPAD ENTER NOW I'M GONNA BE A HYPOCRITE
well anyway i did mean euss
Oh okay.
Lol how is hitting numpad enter making you a hypocrite?
(From Eussorus's point of view everything is hypocritical)

Just saying.

Alyx I have to agree with Flamecannon, you should stop posting in your own topic if you want this to die or something.

Alyx I have to agree with Flamecannon, you should stop posting in your own topic if you want this to die or something.
Someone always bumps it to be a richard so it doesn't quite matter.
It was on the 8th page actually until Eussorus bumped it and now people won't leave it alone.

Time for me to let it die.. Leave this place alone please.

I just want to let this thread die with with alyx knowing i will always love him...

Gotta be proud of something I suppose.
Don't take life for granted, even if your life is "worthless" you got to do something decent with it.

And you sir aren't really doing anything decent with yours.. Bitching about someone and talking stuff isn't doing much good.
Says the one who wants to be a Redneck.