Author Topic: mom/sister taking advantage of stupid house rules  (Read 1737 times)

seems to me like your over exagerating
looks like your twisting it around a bit to make your mother seem evil

also bed at 11 isnt that bad, what time did you go to bed before?!

It was 1:00am this morning and I was still up from the night before, I come downstairs and my dad told me he was making bread.. Fresh made bread was ready by 2:00am. =D

I have no "bedtime" or house rules as long as I wake myself up and go to school.

You should just tell you're mom to go forget her self.
I find that when my mom is getting all pissy and not listening to reason and stuff, just saying something that actually makes her hear your words is effective.
If I even tried something like that I would probably lose the computer for a month. My dad would beat the crap out of me if i said that to my mother. Glad you have something that works for you though.

seems to me like your over exagerating
looks like your twisting it around a bit to make your mother seem evil

also bed at 11 isnt that bad, what time did you go to bed before?!
im not exaggerating at all, this is what happens. im not trying to make my mom look evil either, she simply acts like this. its just that my mom enforces the rule to the extreme.

go smash her car up!!!
my sister is 12 years old lol, she would probably make the worst driver ever anyway

so what time did you go to bed before?
do you like school (and yes this has something to do with it)

I'd hang myself if I had a sis like that.

so what time did you go to bed before?
do you like school (and yes this has something to do with it)
the bedtime isnt what bothers me, its how crazy my parents are about it and the kind of stuff they do to enforce it.

before though i usually went to bed whenever i wanted

school's fine though