Earth 2.0 - Redux

Author Topic: Earth 2.0 - Redux  (Read 52687 times)

The NRI government will provide Irajinia with resources for this space program as long as we can be in partnership and fly to the moon together.
No problem.
Joint mission is go!
Will begin on R&D sometime tomorrow.
Also expect me to use the apollo 13 launch clip to represent the launch of the rocket :D

The Teraynia-Flouryi Federation is requesting approval for visit in other countries for purely scientific purposes. Capture or death of any scientists will be taken as an act of war.

The salvos will be planted within all major cities in towns, with your approval. They are known as A-568 seismic radio output devices, and are used to monitor seismic activity from vibrations beneath Hera. Weighing in at approx. 7 kilograms, they will be deposited 60 meters underground.

"Vorremmo che li ha posti in pochi centri paio di piccole dimensioni, non si fidano di nessuno a questo estremo, ancora."

[We would like them placed in only a couple small towns, we don't trust anyone to that extreme, yet.]

The Congregate has just announced itself on an island that had not been spotted before, more than likely nobody had run into it seeing as very little ships run on the Athien sea.

[gimme half the island above the world Athien sea plox strovbe]

"Vy mozhete razmestitʹ nauchno-issledovatelʹskikh uchrezhdeniĭ v selʹskikh mestnostyakh i nebolʹshikh gorodakh. My po-prezhnemu v ekstremalʹnykh potryaseniĭ posle etogo vtorogo 'Space Race', tak derzhatʹ issledovaniya mirnoĭ."
["You can place the research facilities in the countrysides and small towns. We're still in extreme turmoil after this second 'Space Race,' so keep the research peaceful."]

"Vorremmo che li ha posti in pochi centri paio di piccole dimensioni, non si fidano di nessuno a questo estremo, ancora."

[We would like them placed in only a couple small towns, we don't trust anyone to that extreme, yet.]

"Vy mozhete razmestitʹ nauchno-issledovatelʹskikh uchrezhdeniĭ v selʹskikh mestnostyakh i nebolʹshikh gorodakh. My po-prezhnemu v ekstremalʹnykh potryaseniĭ posle etogo vtorogo 'Space Race', tak derzhatʹ issledovaniya mirnoĭ."
["You can place the research facilities in the countrysides and small towns. We're still in extreme turmoil after this second 'Space Race,' so keep the research peaceful."]

Да, конечно. Могли бы мы, возможно, будет поставляться с названиями городов и мест, которые участвуют?
[Yes, of course. Could we possibly be supplied with the names of cities and locations that participating?]

"Una città nel sud di nome, Matera e una città del nord di nome Ravenna."

[A city in the South named, Matera and a city in the North named Ravenna.]

Are we allowed to have more than one country?

"Vy mozhete ispolʹzovatʹ Ilʹya na yuge, Pasternak na severe, i Hratzvi na zapade. U nas takzhe yestʹ neskolʹko polyeĭ, kotorye vy mozhete ispolʹzovatʹ, te zhe goroda."
["You can use Ilya in the south, Pasternak in the north, and Hratzvi in the west. We also have a few fields
you can use, by the same towns."]

Research has begun to bring a man into orbit around Hera.

Scientists have just boarded aircraft to bring them to the NRI and Irajina. Progress shall be recorded as they plant the devices.

A military convoy has been sent to Giovanni International Airport to protect the scientists and the machine from anything.

The Irajinia-New Italy Space Program has begun!
Here's a progress video.