1x1 Jvs

Author Topic: 1x1 Jvs  (Read 1156 times)

i think this would be grate for mini citys
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 06:25:28 PM by Tic-toc26 »

Maybe you should just build bigger.

Builds the size of 0.200 is just crazy. Why don't people ever build the size of 0.500?

0.200 is too small for a door.

Builds the size of 0.200 is just crazy. Why don't people ever build the size of 0.500?
I've seen a 0.500 spaceship before.

why not just build normal sized and then scale up the player?

A 2x1x2 door seems a little more appropriate though. A 1x1 door is way too small.

A 2x1x2 door seems a little more appropriate though. A 1x1 door is way too small.
It sorta is. And the fact that it would be way too thick.

Why not just build normal sized?

Why not just build normal sized?

Apparently, this requires "too much work".

Apparently, this requires "too much work".
Sad but true...
This is why if Siba made House Prop Bricks, the Mini Empires servers would all just die.

Sad but true...
This is why if Siba made House Prop Bricks, the Mini Empires servers would all just die.

They look fine and look better without tiny JVS doors.

They look fine and look better without tiny JVS doors.

Yeah... too hard to cram too much detail into too small of a space. It just doesn't fit.

I would approve of maybe a 2x2 (or 2x1.6) small hatch door, for hidden compartments that secret items fall out of when opened. So I guess even a tiny 1x1 hatch would have a use. Just don't make it very detailed, or it'll look horrible.

In my opinion, mini-cities look just fine without doors. I mean, it's a mini city. You aren't going to be able to add a ton of detail into them, so a detailed door won't be too fitting.

why not just build normal sized and then scale up the player?

Time to make a joke server.

Can you please learn to spell first? I cannot understand what you want.