Author Topic: Post your desktops, no research/hentai ones  (Read 80912 times)

The other thread was taken over by research / hentai desktops so I decided to mak a new one.
I willl post mine when I clean it up.

Resized from 1600x1200. Yeah, I took that photo :D.

I keep mine very simple, not much to look at.

Lol uTorrent.

Anyways, I wish I had a printscreen feature on my Windows, because my desktop looks pwn.

lal, its the opposite of mine  :cookieMonster:.

Here is mine:

My desktop looks good.. I need a new picture though.
Also, BEHOLD! MY MESSY START MENU! WHICH HOLD PROGRAMS NOT USED FOR OVER A YEAR!

Lol uTorrent.

Anyways, I wish I had a printscreen feature on my Windows, because my desktop looks pwn.

Here is my desktop (yes i have halo 2,  works on xp because I have the xp crack) *edit i labeled stuff so ppl wouldn't be confused
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 09:52:23 PM by Starcraftman »

OMG I HAEV THE SAME BACKGROUND AS YOU  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

My desktop looks like Windows 95, except you've NEVER seen windows 95 with such a high res.  It helps things go faster, and I dun care much for looks anyway.  As for a background, well, my parents are completely in the dark as to "how far the rabbit hole really goes".  I'm not sure they completely comprehend how evil the net really is, and, well, I think they'd consider this pic to be a little too risque to be on my desktop.  Kinda sad, really.
p.s. I dun wanna post teh pr0ns, but I would like to cross the line on the "no research/hentai" restricion : P
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 09:30:24 PM by TheSilentNinja »

That's hot... fap fap fap fap fap fap fap
By the way, about the xp crack, if I buy Halo 2 in a store, and apply the crack, which I will find on google with my leet skillz, I will be able to play it no problem?

Yes, exept i havent bought it yet so i dont know if it works online (i suspect it does if i have a key)

Yes, exept i havent bought it yet so i dont know if it works online (i suspect it does if i have a key)

SHWEET, HALO 2 HERE I COMEZ WITH MY L337 PISTOL HEADSHOT SKILLZ.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 10:21:50 PM by Spaceomega »

I forgot to mention that when you play halo 2 on your computer you still have to pay for xbox live and the only way to get the xp crack in with bit torrent or something like that.