Author Topic: Post your desktops, no research/hentai ones  (Read 80913 times)

I changed some of my stuff, but my wallpaper is just black so I took a picture of Firefox :D
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 01:27:43 PM by Altiarch »

Would be better if your taskbar wasn't a stuffty theme.
Get this and use this to enable custom themes in Windows.
Then
Get the SlanXP theme for leetness.
Extract the contents to somewhere you would not delete by accident. I save all my themes to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes
Then go into the folder, and double click the SlanXP3.msstyles.
Just press okay, don't be like "OMG NO" at first glance. Use it for atleast 30 minutes and if you still don't like it, then just rightclick on desktop, then like the third tab is where you can pick the theme. Pick the normal windows xp one.
Otherwise,... have fun!

Here's my desktop so far from using bbClean.

Would be better if your taskbar wasn't a stuffty theme.
Get this and use this to enable custom themes in Windows.
Then
Get the SlanXP theme for leetness.
Extract the contents to somewhere you would not delete by accident. I save all my themes to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes
Then go into the folder, and double click the SlanXP3.msstyles.
Just press okay, don't be like "OMG NO" at first glance. Use it for atleast 30 minutes and if you still don't like it, then just rightclick on desktop, then like the third tab is where you can pick the theme. Pick the normal windows xp one.
Otherwise,... have fun!

Here's my desktop so far from using bbClean.

Nah i like my stuffty default theme :D

Xfire, yes. (username: jsk2003)

MSN, no.

I might get MSN if friends I know go on it and NOT xfire.

Imageshack + jpg because it's 1680x1050 resolution, which is the only resolution that isn't blurry on my gigantic monitor. I have to run games that don't support widescreen in a window.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5599/desktoppu4.jpg

Background made by myself.

I feel like stealing your avatar idea. Also, you should check into aspect-ratio control.

@vh : Ew, ugly.  It hurts my eyes, too.

Mine - click to enlarge:

What theme do you use, Space?
It seems interesting.

Why is it that no matter what dimensions the image I use, or the application I use to apply it, it always looks crappy and stretched?

Where do you find the desktop images?

Where do you find the desktop images?
Print scr key, paint, paste.