Author Topic: Realm of the Mad God [plz free itens]  (Read 99717 times)

What server, TELL ME NOW. :C I play on USMidWest2 because Ayxrion and Fireboy play there.

EDIT: i forgot to tell i went into the Wine Cellar, i was slow as forget so i could not keep up with anyone and didn't get stuff from Oryx.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 12:53:05 PM by Sniper-471 »

actually managed to pick up my oryx drops this time

the wand is worth 2-3 def

Dropping that stuff on USEast in 45 minutes. Guild carpeted section of nexus =D

SNIP

managed to stun both of them
"raaah i am cube god you cannot defeat me"
"OH I CAN DEFEAT YOU"
oh man i love that flash animation you made <3

tiki man dropped a white bag
my heart stopped

my heart stopped

inc

Holy stuff! Great job brother! You should invite me if you decide to use it!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 03:30:37 PM by Khorde »

it's funny because i usually have horrible luck

Traded in Health Vials of +100 HP for robe of Master and a +7 DEX Ring.

:cookieMonster:

Did the same with an older character in the trade of a Dragonsoul sword, but the character dieded.

i loving love and hate oryx runs

Love:
major level ups

hATE:
dying :c

It's official. Necromancer is my favorite class. I almost solo'd a Sprite Realm, dealt the final blow to a Grand Sphinx, and completed Oryx's Castle 3 times with one run, and I'm still alive.

Also, I'm trading a Paramount Dexterity ring for a similar HP/Defense Ring. If you find me in-game, and if I haven't already lost it, I am Boatsniper.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 05:33:43 PM by PJ Boy »

It's official. Necromancer is my favorite class. I almost solo'd a Sprite Realm, dealt the final blow to a Grand Sphinx, and completed Oryx's Castle 3 times with one run, and I'm still alive.

Also, I'm trading a Paramount Dexterity ring for a similar HP/Defense Ring. If you find me in-game, and if I haven't already lost it, I am Boatsniper.
what server?

ALSO YES
forget YES

>in chest from red demon
>golden bow
>"HAHAH YES"

my heart stopped

-snip-
o.o
Congrats man.

Some nice guy gave me an exulted wisdom ring for cracking a few jokes at Oryx after fighting him =P

died

I managed to aLMOST solo sephatviu4y1 the ghost god. the priest went to nexus :c

Gonna be playing most of the day once I get back from work, trying to get enough fame to buy a guild, and unlock sorcerer.

If anyone wants to join in, I'm a level14 wizard. Desperately trying to find a staff better than the loving Serpentine Staff.

Just add me on steam and we can play, around 1 Pacific time; xx_scream_xx or DesugoDwenis