Poll

This entire "haunted station" thing couldn't possibly be a special Halloween themed location?!

Of course!
3 (50%)
Of course not!
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: [128x128]World of Chaos - locked forever(once again)  (Read 45647 times)

on top of that, gold coins aren't a material, but a form of currency
so? gold can be a weapon and it would make the perfect dmg+

you would need to be a goddamn dwarf to throw coins and deal more than 1 damage

I won the moment i posted mine
eat it
nope not egotistical at all

>someone wear the tophat
do it

Masterockets: Flower guy?! What are you doing here?

Otto: I...I'm dying...but before I completely vanish...I need to tell you...That girl...Cynthia Zetra...she's imprisoned...*cough cough cough*...at...the Elemental Factory...where Bitties are brought and trained...in different environmental rooms...you need to go rescue her...she knows more about the Darksides...There's a secret abandoned train station underground...that has a train track...and a train...that will lead you to the factory...please...I'm counting on you...

Masterockets: Hello? Answer me! Dude!
Geno: I think...he's dead. But who was that? And who is Cynthia Zetra?
Masterockets: Well...

[Masterockets explains]

Geno: I see...then we need to go rescue her and avenge Mr. Flower over here!
But seriously, what is this device that the robot dropped?
Masterockets: It says Commanding Signal Device...could this be the thing used to control those robots attacking? Let's try to command them...

Johnny: This is too much...I can't fight much longer!

Speaker: I command you to shut yourselves down!

Robots: COMMAND UNDERSTOOD. SHUTTING DOWN SYSTEM...

Vantas: Oh hey, you guys made it!
Geno: We sure did! But there's no time to talk and be happy now, we have a job to do.
Zan: What would that be? Who are you guys anyways? I don't think you've ever really, you know, introduced yourself.

[Party introduces themselves and explains their goal, Masterockets explains what he just explained to Geno.]

Zan: Well, I'll happily join you! You seem like you're in need of a machine maker. I'd be happy to help.
Geno: Alright then, let's find that abandoned train station!
Johnny: Well, it's about time I'm headed back to my shop. My job is done here...Well, I'll probably see you guys some other time! See ya!

In that order? You might have some trouble with that last one...

Meanwhile in a faraway place...

???: Welcome, Four Overlords.
So you've all come...

"Soul Reaper" Caesar...
"Enforcer Twin" Gemini Magnus...
"Demon Magician" Efrin...
And "Mechanic Nightmare" Julius Punkzard...

I've called you all here because apparently, Reginald, who used to serve the Vampire King before he met his end at the hands of those kids discovered something that might hinder us drastically...

The boy best known to the Darksides as Geno the Devil...We now know why he has that name.
He possesses Devil Arts. And he and his crew still alive, meaning the two of you, Gemini and Punkzard, failed to get rid of them. Luckily, he hasn't mastered it yet and doesn't know how to use it properly.

Aside from all that, there's some good news and some news that could be considered bad.
I have succesfully located it.

Gemini Magnus: About time! Who will go there and retrieve it?
???: Well, I've thought up a great plan that will allow us to take over the island it's located on AND gain it.
Caesar: Where is it anyways?
???: Inside the Goblin Mines in the continent Skywalden...
But the bad news is...Geno and his crew are litterally circling around the World of Chaos, meaning the next island they travel to is Skywalden.
Efrin: This could prove to be troublesome...
???: I know that, that's why I will send Caesar there along with Lavarth...

???: Innocent looking, but vicious.
Small, but powerful.
I trust you two with this mission...do not fail me.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 04:29:34 AM by Yosher »

==>?

Also respond to my PM damn it

Remaining HP: 60

Geno does a Slicewave attack and rolls 4.
Omega rolls 2, and therefore gets hit. 30 damage is dealt!

Congratulations, you have finished him off!

these fights are one sided

also just so you know

blue orange guy = gemini magnus
purple top hat = caesar

and the rest i don't have to explain.