Author Topic: Teacher Arrested For loveual Misconduct.  (Read 5045 times)

What is that avatar from anyway? It looks like a really creepy version of airplane.

Tits getting giant is creepy? You gay?

No, he meant the thing they were sitting in. Some sort of creepy airplane.

What is that avatar from anyway? It looks like a really creepy version of airplane.
thousand ways to die
it's not creepy
and it's not disgusting until you realize that they are literally about to explode
oh wait, yes it is

No, he meant the thing they were sitting in. Some sort of creepy airplane.

No he didn't. He meant a creepy version of "Airplane!". Wouldn't expect you to  have seen or heard of that film though, considering you're thirteen.

These crazy kids, I don't even watch films and I know what Airplane! is

No he didn't. He meant a creepy version of "Airplane!". Wouldn't expect you to  have seen or heard of that film though, considering you're thirteen.
because you're so much older than him

In middle school one of my teachers got fired for supposedly touching some girl, but everyone else in the class said he didn't do anything. Another one of my teachers actually had child research on his computer and got arrested.

at first I thought the title said "Taboo Arrested For loveual Misconduct"

Wait, this is illegal!?

Is it wrong I thought of Taboo when I read the title?
at first I thought the title said "Taboo Arrested For loveual Misconduct"

Wait, this is illegal!?
o-
oh
crud

on a more relevant note, a teacher of LT's north campus was arrested a few months ago for apparently have child researchs (not sure if it was of any students here) on their computer

One of my teachers got fired for going all throughout this one girl's phone. That comes nothing near this though, lol.