Author Topic: Music Installation Help?  (Read 1169 times)

1) I put in newly downloaded .ogg files into my music folder in the addons folder.

2) I start Blockland

3) Check the music tab in the "Start Game" Screen to see if they're there

4) Not there

Wat do?

The folder is located in USER/MyDocuments/Blockland/add-ons/music

Also, the file must not be bigger than 1MB and must be mono and must not be broken

This is not a song. This goes in the "Help" section.

You need to go open the song in a program called Audacity, look at the the grey box that comes up when inserting a song. There should be an arrow, click it and select "Split Stereo Track". After you do that will have two separate tracks, click the arrow on each of them and select "Mono". Then you are done, go to File > Export > OGG.

Things to consider

1. Don't add any spaces in the music file, use _ it will show up as a space in Blockland
2. The file can't be more than 990 or 980KB. (Make the song shorter or lower the Hz quality at the bottom bar in Audacity)

Good luck.

The folder is located in USER/MyDocuments/Blockland/add-ons/music

Also, the file must not be bigger than 1MB and must be mono and must not be broken
Dude, blockland didn't use mono to make music. They used ogg.

1) I put in newly downloaded .ogg files into my music folder in the addons folder.

2) I start Blockland

3) Check the music tab in the "Start Game" Screen to see if they're there

4) Not there

Wat do?

Check out my Topic here, I made it just for people like you! >>>>>http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=188678.0

You can use MONO it helps with the sound! :D

I hope I helped!  PM me some time!
Code: [Select]
PM,PM,PM,PM,PM!!!!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 06:40:25 PM by Builder/@gent/eventer »

It has to be a mono .ogg for it to actually work at all.  If it's a stereo .ogg, Blockland will disable it upon server startup.