when things are blown up, """floating""" bricks should fakekill

Author Topic: when things are blown up, """floating""" bricks should fakekill  (Read 1342 times)

this has probably been suggested before, but in the event that it hasn't basically the idea is that if some amount of bricks have been blown up, if the result is floating bricks (i.e. baseplates) they should fakekill too

Yeah, this would be nice.

it would be good it fits in with physics

I'm still wondering why this wasn't implemented since v9.

Massive tower base gets blown up.

all bricks on top fakekill

laaaag

Kinda like the killwand

It would take that effect but instead of wanding, it's blowing up stuff.

laaaag
yeah, should have limitations

especially limitations that can be set to specific variables that can be changed at any time

laaaag
any weapon that can fakekill a baseplate will most likely fakekill everything on it

this has probably been suggested before, but in the event that it hasn't basically the idea is that if some amount of bricks have been blown up, if the result is floating bricks (i.e. baseplates) they should fakekill too
I agree. It looks awkward having a giant ass explosion. Then looking back up at it and seeing some bricks still sitting there.

It annoys me /support

any weapon that can fakekill a baseplate will most likely fakekill everything on it

Beam rifle can do that.

laaaag

How about the base fake kills and all bricks on top just disappear?

Bricks on top not caught directly in with an explosion should just disappear to save performance issues.

I think the engine automatically makes some physics bricks disappear to save performance

fxdtsbrick::onBlownUp(variables)
{
%brick.getupbricks()
//duplicator-style code here
parent::stuff
}

something like that ought to work

fxdtsbrick::onBlownUp(variables)
{
%brick.getupbricks()
//duplicator-style code here
parent::stuff