Author Topic: Is this normal for my age?  (Read 3335 times)

What is your dietary habits?

Also that was your 1000th post BTW.
People calling him a fatass, do kindly leave.

Sure he might have a slower metabolism than you, doesn't mean you need to call him names, you wouldn't dare say it to someones face, just because it's the internet doesn't give you the right to call people fatass. :v

And kochie, that's to extreme. He's 11 and in probability he just has a slow metabolism.
comedy, what's your excersize/diet like?
I excersize daily, and whenever I actually DO snack, it is something healthy most of the time, although sometimes I have a moderated amount of snack food.
NOEDIT: 1000 posts! :D
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 06:22:42 PM by comedy101experiments »

I excersize daily, and whenever I actually DO snack, it is something healthy most of the time, although sometimes I have a moderated amount of snack food.
Ready meals or homemade?

Ready meals or homemade?
Well, what do you mean by ready meals?

Tell us more of the things you eat.... :q

You need to tell us more besides that you eat "Snack Food" do you eat pizza all the time? What type of pizza do you eat? Do you enjoy deep fat fryed Twinkies?

Well, what do you mean by ready meals?
uh
like things that just have to be heated up, not actually put together

And kochie, that's to extreme. He's 11 and in probability he just has a slow metabolism.

Not really. It's supposed to be what you are doing, if you are low-moderate activity person, eat 1500 cal. to 2000 cal., plenty fruits and vegetables, none to very little fats or oils. It is recommended that people also workout for 1 hour, for 4 of the 7 days in a week. If that is what you call extreme, then you have low standards.

A simple Google search would have told you the answer in a second.
Thanks, this helped me realize that I am the normal weight for my height!
Tell us more of the things you eat.... :q

You need to tell us more besides that you eat "Snack Food" do you eat pizza all the time? What type of pizza do you eat? Do you enjoy deep fat fryed Twinkies?
Well I do not eat Pizza all the time, and when I do, it is only 1 to 3 slices.  Sometimes I eat Hungry Howies, sometimes Cottage Inn, sometimes Gus's, sometimes Marco's, etc., it really depends what my parents get.  Also, no I do not enjoy deep fat fried Twinkies.  I have been watching how much sugar and/or chocolate/junk food I eat for all of Lent.
uh
like things that just have to be heated up, not actually put together
Well I usually just have Pringles and Nature Valley bars and stuff.

It IS extreme going on a diet at 11 and 'workin out' at 11.

Just playing with your friends should be enough, that as well as PE and walking to school.

and comedy i mean what do you eat for dinner

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 127Lbs

6' 4"
176 lbs
overweeeight

It IS extreme going on a diet at 11 and 'workin out' at 11.

Just playing with your friends should be enough, that as well as PE and walking to school.

and comedy i mean what do you eat for dinner
Well, things that are heated.

Well, things that are heated.
that's what helps get you fat
ask your parents to do homemade cooking more

that's what helps get you fat
ask your parents to do homemade cooking more
Well, I eat healthy things like corn, green beans, chicken, pork chops, ham, and healthy stuff.
Sometimes, but rarely, waffles.

Well, I eat healthy things like corn, green beans, chicken, pork chops, ham, and healthy stuff.
Sometimes, but rarely, waffles.
If it's a ready meal it isn't healthy whatever is in it