Author Topic: Is this normal for my age?  (Read 3334 times)

I've been told its a decent exercise, it won't get you buff or anything but it should keep you from becoming a ball of blubber
Okay

I think at this age it doesn't really matter as long as you don't let it evolve into something serious. I would suggest at least doing some kind of sport and/or biking/running a few times a week.

Also maybe cut down on the twinkies (eat healthier).

cut down on the twinkies (eat healthier).
fuq u twinkis r gud!!!!

Ok, I'm back.

I still weigh 105.5 lbs and I'm still 14 (hurr)and im 5 foot 5

Too help avoid gaining weight try to only eat 3 meals/day with few snack and if you do snack you might want to consider dried fruits or nuts.

Ok, I'm back.

I still weigh 105.5 lbs and I'm still 14 (hurr)and im 5 foot 5
I can't believe it.  A while before this was posted, I randomly guessed you were 5 foot 5.  WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS?

I way about 110 and I am 14.

I'm 4 foot 9 and weigh 60 pounds(I've said 50 pounda dn 4 foot 5 or something before but it was off by a little)

I'm 4 foot 9 and weigh 60 pounds(I've said 50 pounda dn 4 foot 5 or something before but it was off by a little)
Underweight.

what the forget how old are you, if you are over the age of like 6, how the forget are you not dead yet this is so scary.

what the forget how old are you, if you are over the age of like 6, how the forget are you not dead yet this is so scary.
I don't want to say my exact age here, but older than 6 and younger than 15

ThanksThanks, I think I just look fat :P

Does this look fat to you?  I am a bit turned.

give me that forgetign shirt raite now