Author Topic: LizzyRascal  (Read 26939 times)

doesn't matter, I chose a random quote
I'm responding to you as a person. you and lizzy have both handled this situation stupidly - you, by being an unnecessary to cunt from the start, and lizzy, thinking that everything will magically fix itself if she immediately starts being nicer, when in fact she should just post normally and not announce that, and also thinking that after the fourth ban it's still okay to make a flaming joke
How have I handled this situation badly when Im not banned, Lizzy was, and were still not friends?

How have I handled this situation badly when Im not banned, Lizzy was, and were still not friends?
I called her out too.
You handled it badly from the beginning by being unnecessarily rude to her.

I called her out too.
You handled it badly from the beginning by being unnecessarily rude to her.
You didnt read my post

You didnt read my post
Your post?
Surely you forgot the entire thread in which you denounced her as a Wookie?

doesn't matter, I chose a random quote
I'm responding to you as a person. you and lizzy have both handled this situation stupidly - you, by being an unnecessary cunt from the start, and lizzy, thinking that everything will magically fix itself if she immediately starts being nicer, when in fact she should just post normally and not announce that, and also thinking that after the fourth ban it's still okay to make a flaming joke
I was posting normally. Until this thread was made, but yeah, I should have ignored it.

Just saying, I was just posting normally until I got caught up here.

Your post?
Surely you forgot the entire thread in which you denounced her as a Wookie?
If youre going to keep referring to the entire thread out of nowhere, then stop quoting specific posts of mine.

If youre going to keep referring to the entire thread out of nowhere, then stop quoting specific posts of mine.
I'd have to look back to find a quote, and I really don't care to. I know you've been an idiot towards her.
Like, really - was calling her a Wookie really necessary? And then the general douchebaggery that followed.
I was posting normally. Until this thread was made, but yeah, I should have ignored it.

Just saying, I was just posting normally until I got caught up here.
I'm just saying - you shouldn't announce suddenly that you're going to be nicer, and you probably shouldn't have tempted that ban.

just saying - you shouldn't announce suddenly that you're going to be nicer, and you probably shouldn't have tempted that ban.
Okay.

I'd have to look back to find a quote, and I really don't care to. I know you've been an idiot towards her.
Like, really - was calling her a Wookie really necessary? And then the general douchebaggery that followed.I'm just saying - you shouldn't announce suddenly that you're going to be nicer, and you probably shouldn't have tempted that ban.
Yes but no one is doubting that Ive been mean to her so youre basically just stating the obvious is attempt to argue with me over nothing.

Yes but no one is doubting that Ive been mean to her so youre basically just stating the obvious is attempt to argue with me over nothing.
I was stating my opinion on the topic.
Isn't that generally the point of a forum?

For about 5 months you've been doing nothing but flaming me about having body hair.

shut the forget up
you've been an insufferable prick to lizzy for no reason and you know it
This was your opinion on the fact that she got banned?

For about 5 months you've been doing nothing but flaming me about having body hair.
You just quoted a post of me saying I made fun of you in order to tell me I make fun of you.

You just quoted a post of me saying I made fun of you in order to tell me I make fun of you.
And I would appreciate it if you stopped.

And I would appreciate it if you stopped.
You do realize that if you ignored my posts I wouldve stopped long ago. You like the drama and so you keep replying to my comments.