Author Topic: LizzyRascal  (Read 26938 times)

This was your opinion on the fact that she got banned?
someone got slightly off the topic to call me out for being an obvious starfish, waah
You know as well as I do that you're a large topic within the subject of Lizzy.

someone got slightly off the topic to call me out for being an obvious starfish, waah
You know as well as I do that you're a large topic within the subject of Lizzy.
Why are you making it seem like Im whining when youre the one who keeps crying about how Im mean to Lizzy.

Why are you making it seem like Im whining when youre the one who keeps crying about how Im mean to Lizzy.
I posted about both how you and Lizzy did stupid things.
You responded.
I responded back.
That's pretty much how communication works, son :-)

Also, you hadn't actually responded to my main point, so I assumed you had ADD and drifted off while reading my posts, or was deliberately dodging my point hard.

Wow I don't understand repeat offender bans. I mean come on dude 5 bans. I have gotten banned maybe 3 times for 3 different things cause I was being careless but at least I didn't do the same thing 5 times. It's not that loving hard to not get 5 bans of the same offence.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 01:10:51 AM by (Fallen) »

Why does this topic have 12 pages?

:\

Why does this topic have 12 pages?

:\

It's a huge argument thread.
Just like the ones we've had this week that got people banned.

I don't understand how you can get banned five times in the time you've been here
I've gone almost a year without getting banned

I don't understand how you can get banned five times in the time you've been here

Longest time period without ban: about 9 months

I've only been banned once from my own fault
and that's how I lost my avatar kiddies!

I posted about both how you and Lizzy did stupid things.
You responded.
I responded back.
That's pretty much how communication works, son :-)

Also, you hadn't actually responded to my main point, so I assumed you had ADD and drifted off while reading my posts, or was deliberately dodging my point hard.
What was my main point, it got confusing around the time you claimed you werent directly responding to the quotes you were quoting

I've never been banned
except on mobile because of the whole IP stuff before

What was my main point, it got confusing around the time you claimed you werent directly responding to the quotes you were quoting
My main point, not yours.
I called you out for being an ass, and your only argument throughout it was "that wasn't the right post"
I got banned last year around this time for a pagestretch.

No I'm not. I really, from the bottom of my heart, think Colten is a cool and funny guy. I'd love to be his friend.

Just saying.

sarcasm detectors are down, sir
Just pointed out that she hated Colten then changed her mind, in case people came in late the discsion, and just a friendly reminder.