Author Topic: Condoms.  (Read 4523 times)

I laughed out loud when I read maxwell's post. I can't let go of the cybering fiasco.

i bought some once slutty girls decided to take the long route home which is past my school. I've talked to them for a while and they seem pretty cool. And they are not virgins.

"USED, CONDOMS SHALL SOON"
- Skateayoda

Down the road there's a gas station with a bathroom and condom machine

brands:
  • RuffRider
  • luckywacker
  • wigglytiggles
etc; lol.

inb4blocklandcondommod

ITT: People who think condoms are a big deal.

For some reason I always think Trojan is a Canadian company. Even though it's not.

Didn't you die or something?
you must have confused him with HPRC, that was one of his friends

Used um once. never again. Use the pull out method.

I have. I assume since the cashier at CVS pharmacy sees my pull up in a car, they just assume you're 18 I guess or they really don't care.

I mean it's not awkward for me, and It shouldn't be. Humans just want to have love, ya know? Nbd

nbd = Never Bother Beethoven

i've never had love before, so yeah; and i don't think i'd need one for a handjob, so i didn't buy any
lol

i bought some once slutty girls decided to take the long route home which is past my school. I've talked to them for a while and they seem pretty cool. And they are not virgins.
ugh, you

For some reason I always think Trojan is a Canadian company. Even though it's not.
don't buy

ITT: People who think condoms are a big deal.
10-15 y/os

I have. I assume since the cashier at CVS pharmacy sees my pull up in a car, they just assume you're 18 I guess or they really don't care.

I mean it's not awkward for me, and It shouldn't be. Humans just want to have love, ya know? Nbd
lmao callin you out

holy stuff this thread lmfao