Author Topic: badspot  (Read 48564 times)

i vote this as blockland's #1 most funny serious topic

this whole topic is win

We are wasting valuable time!

Badspot is probably being forced in to .dif-to-.blb conversion right now... It's only a matter of time before all maps are replaced with BRICK!!!!!

We are wasting valuable time!

Badspot is probably being forced in to .dif-to-.blb conversion right now... It's only a matter of time before all maps are replaced with BRICK!!!!!
OH NO MR. EXTRUDE WHAT ARE WE TO DO!

I KNOW, LET US CALL UPON THE HELP OF A.R.C AND HIS CRACK OPERATIVES!

not to be a fun killer but
What. How is this meaningful. Of course Badspot knows about it, do you think Komp and Badspot don't know each other? My goodness the intelligence of this forums is dropping as the numbers of versions rises.

This picture was sent to me anonymously, but it is believed to be a photo of the building that Kompressor may be hiding Badspot in.

The name of the building couldn't be identified, but our best guess is that it is the Blockvaporizer Town Hideout, located somewhere near Badspot's popular Block Party...

This thread deserves a sticky. Sent a PM to Badspot stating the seriousness of this problem. We must unite, and fight till your death ban for freedom, unity, and maps! For the motherlandmapland!

What. How is this meaningful. Of course Badspot knows about it, do you think Komp and Badspot don't know each other? My goodness the intelligence of this forums is dropping as the numbers of versions rises.
Not to be ID discrimatory, but this topic was made by a 34k :I

What are you talking about!?!? Badspot has been abducted, we must do something!

Guys, I'm on badspots block party right now, it's too quiet around here, I need someone to help me look for clues!

how do YOU know they know each other?

how do YOU know they know each other?
Perhaps he's......
KOMPRESSOR?!?!
*Lightning crackle*