Author Topic: Girls  (Read 2502 times)

Me: Nah, you're fine imo
Her: How can you even say that, I need to lose like 20 pounds -_-
Her: I'm fat and noone is ever going to like me :c
*btw she has really big tits so every second guy from the school is probably fapping on her

The next day:

Me: I think you're cute even if you're a little fat c:
Her: Never say that again to me. That was unacceptable.
*leaves chat

And now she won't talk to me anymore.
We've been friends for like a year, she knows I like her, now what the forget.

Hao2get back girl

Holy stuff, you never EVER AGREE WITH A WOMAN CALLING THEM SELVES FAT
That is taboo, you have probably sealed the deal of no relationship, friend.

girls only say that because they want you to say they're not. if a girl says she's fat she doesn't have any confidence and wants 1000 people to say OGM NO UR NOT!

but the second you agree with her, you're forgeted. bad move.

Holy stuff, you never EVER AGREE WITH A WOMAN CALLING THEM SELVES FAT
That is taboo, you have probably sealed the deal of no relationship, friend.

Fission mailed

wimmen logick is wierd

Why would you ever say she's a little fat?

I only wanted to compliment her, and this is not the first time she said she was fat, I always tell her she's not but she keeps on insulting her.
I like come to her house every second day just to see her and tell her she's beautiful.

I already apologised to her, now I'm waiting for an answer :I

I can guarantee she will forgive you in the next week. But still
Never never never agree with a girl when she insults herself no matter how much she says its true and everyone knows it, even if it is true. Never. Ever.
But yeah, girls are just dramatic like that.

I only wanted to compliment her, and this is not the first time she said she was fat, I always tell her she's not but she keeps on insulting her.
I like come to her house every second day just to see her and tell her she's beautiful.

I already apologised to her, now I'm waiting for an answer :I
98% of women do that, they are just fishing for compliments and it is loving stupid.

Also sorry to say but the bold sounds like you are or are about to be 100% friendzoned.

I hate it when people in my school do this. I personally have no issues with my friends telling me I'm a little chubby. I'm adorable and I embrace it bitches.

Also if she's going to be so stroppy you probably don't want her around. Or is it just me that despises those kinds of people?

i love girls

end of story

Also sorry to say but the bold sounds like you are or are about to be 100% friendzoned.
forget me.

She says she's got this guy she loves already so it foesn't matter anyways

women are overrated
True.