Author Topic: Lockdown at school today...while I was in the bathroom.  (Read 11246 times)

So today during spanish class I had to poop

the end

anyways I headed into the bathroom and I was sitting there... pooping

I heard an announcement from the vice principle but I couldn't make out what he was saying.
So I finished pooping and was walking back to Spanish class.
I walked passed the Latin room where everyone was jumping around and my friend's gf said "hi" through the window on the door.
I get to the Spanish class door and the lights are off and the doors are locked. I knocked, then I knocked again. No answer. So I was like "Maybe they went to the library or something" and so I headed back down the hallway, past the bathroom and that's where I met Joanne. Joanne is like a school monitor. She asked me what class was I in and I told her Spanish but the door was locked. She said we were in lockdown and she directed me into the guidance office and told me to sit in a chair. So I was sitting in the pitch black guidance office not know what was going on so I called my mom and told her about this and that I had no clue what was going on. A second later a lady comes out of a closet in the guidance office and tells me that I need to be in there. She then rudely told me that I need to get off the phone now because "we dont want the bad guys to here us". So I hung up and I was standing in a room with 4 guidance counselors and another girl who was directed in there. They were kind of making fun of me because I didnt know what to do. I had no clue that we were in lockdown and I had no clue what to do. The school never went over these drills. The reason we were in lockdown was not because of an intruder but because someone told the vice principle about some drugs. The vice principle called the cops and forced the school into lockdown so no one could throw anything away. About 6 police cars showed up with dogs and were sniffing around the school and the parking lot. I believe they found a small bag of weed, and I also heard they found a sock of cocaine.

Lol they spanish teacher planned it and told the principal to have a lockdown to get you all embarrassed and confused
Its a conspiracy man

Once we had a fire drill while I was in the nurse's office with a high fever. I could barely walk outside.

When we have a emergency I just be all like *Calm*

TRUE STORY: *Fire alarm goes off in school, smells smoke* Son of a bitch! *Nicely raps headphones and zips up laptop* Alright uhh *Talks to friends in class room* *Walks outside*

Aren't I just so smart?

TRUE STORY: *Fire alarm goes off in school, smells smoke* Son of a bitch! *Nicely raps headphones and zips up laptop* Alright uhh *Talks to friends in class room* *Walks outside*

Aren't I just so smart?
Thats what I do

Just chill out and such

-bad guys enter school with nefarious intent
-hide and wait to be found

Forget that I'd be out of there

-bad guys enter school with nefarious intent
-hide and wait to be found

Forget that I'd be out of there
we cant leave the school

if the intruder has a gun

I would stay pooping in the bathroom

Its not right to shoot a pooping man

Lol they spanish teacher planned it and told the principal to have a lockdown to get you all embarrassed and confused
Its a conspiracy man

there were rival mexican drug traffickers, the spanish teacher had to take them out so they don't interfere with her own drug ring

Aren't I just so smart?
I've never had an actual emergency at school before.
We've always had fire drills throughout the year, 3 or 4 of them a year, but never for an actual fire.
Occasionally for idiots messing around and pressing fire alarms, but never for a real one.

Generally it's not right to bring a gun in to a school...
You're gonna get shot in the poop.

at my school during a lockdown drill everyone runs to the closest room and they lock all the doors after 30 seconds if your not inside thats if it happens during passing time

I would stay pooping in the bathroom
Sig'd

Stupid children and their weed/cocaine addictions.

at my school during a lockdown drill everyone runs to the closest room and they lock all the doors after 30 seconds if your not inside thats if it happens during passing time

class orgy?

We always had lockdown drills, don't know what kind of school system you have. In fact, yesterday in college, we had a fire drill. First time with a college fire drill, the fire alarm is a stuffload more annoying than in Junior High and High School. I can't believe that bell could be less annoying than anything.

What I hated was that they never EVER instructed us on what to do during lockdown.

Me being new to the school like many others had no clue what was going on and what to do.