Cel-Shading?

Author Topic: Cel-Shading?  (Read 4653 times)

Would it be possible to make everything on blockland look cel-shaded?

By cel-shaded I mean like Borderlands. I think it would look cool.

what's borderlands?

Team Fortress 2 uses the same art style as Borderlands. Try thinking of that.

Really not the same art style.  Borderlands looks like a comic book.  TF2 looks more like a mix of a Norman Rockwell painting and a Pixar cartoon.

Really not the same art style.  Borderlands looks like a comic book.  TF2 looks more like a mix of a Norman Rockwell painting and a Pixar cartoon.

Well, I've only ever seen a few seconds of gameplay of Borderlands, and I've only ever seen some gameplay of Team Fortress 2, so I assumed they were both identical in style. Besides, they both use some kind of cel-shading art style. Along with games like the Sly Cooper series and Zelda: Wind Waker.

Yeah. Windwaker is the best representation of Cell Shading.
Game kicked so much ass...

Yeah. Windwaker is the best representation of Cell Shading.
Game kicked so much ass...
The graphics are different so therefore the game sucks. /butthurtfanboylogic

I had a racing game with Cel-Shading on my Gamecube called Auto Modellista, does anybody played that game too?

The music, gameplay, handling and graphics on this game is soo loving great! The game itself is amazing
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 10:17:27 PM by Filipe »

I had a racing game with Cel-Shading on my Gamecube called Auto Modellista, does anybody played that game too?
-snip-
The music, gameplay, handling and graphics on this game is soo loving great! The game itself is amazing

stuff, that is amazing.

LOL

good thing you're not a graphic designer, because you're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaay off.

LOL

good thing you're not a graphic designer, because you're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaay off.

I don't play neither, okay? Yes, I was off, but that's because I don't know neither of them very well.

I don't play neither, okay? Yes, I was off, but that's because I don't know neither of them very well.
>Makes blind guess says its like its fact >OH SORRY BRO I DONT KNOW IT VERRY WELL

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker uses Cel-Shading

OP might not even mean 'cel shading'

i think he's talking about outlines