Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
The above user is about to die
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
4
Author
Topic: The above user is about to die (Read 2198 times)
pecon98
April 02, 2012, 10:38:29 PM
You die.
I am about to get dragged into the cave of the Rabbit of Caerbannog.
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Alyx Vance
April 03, 2012, 12:49:19 AM
I let them kill you
A nuke is about to blow up the world.
Lil D
April 03, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
It only blows up that forgetton of space in between your reply to the above poster and how you are about to die. Oh, out of fear you have a stroke.
Because racecar.
Name is Unavailable
April 03, 2012, 01:59:21 AM
I push you but you get hit by the guy in 2nd place.
The sun exploded.
Nikki
April 03, 2012, 02:09:55 AM
I save you thanks to an underground bunker but somehow you get skin cancer and die.
I'm being held ransom by cat assassins and nobody can afford bail
Alyx Vance
April 03, 2012, 02:12:03 AM
I walk in with catnip and they let you go...... But when you got out I shot you.
There is a train coming at me.
Kumquat
April 03, 2012, 02:18:55 AM
You dodge the train, then an arrow hits you in the heel.
I'm being hit with a crowbar.
pecon98
April 03, 2012, 02:52:45 AM
I tackle the crowbar with another crowbar!
Doge.
Feep
April 03, 2012, 03:47:14 AM
i let the doge take a dump on you, but i save you from any horrendous treatment.
scrubs
Clone v.117
April 03, 2012, 03:55:49 AM
ur alreadi ded
I got hit by a refrigerator.
Måster Blåster
April 03, 2012, 04:02:12 AM
What's with all this above user stuff?
Mr Man
April 03, 2012, 04:52:21 AM
You get blasted by a master
The universe is starting to rip apart
Måster Blåster
April 03, 2012, 05:25:42 AM
Quote from: Mr Man on April 03, 2012, 04:52:21 AM
You get blasted by a master
The universe is starting to rip apart
This.
lordician
April 03, 2012, 06:17:42 AM
The cookie monster eats you, thinking you were a cookie.
I am typing on this keyboard and all of sudden a wild key jumped out with a great velocity and is about to pierce my body! D:
Nymethus
April 03, 2012, 06:19:15 AM
well I hope you get to read this before you die
so it appears the singularity is about to explode
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
3
4
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
The above user is about to die