Author Topic: The above user is about to die  (Read 2197 times)

Bye.

I'm almost swallowed by a man eating plant.

I cut your hands and feet off and serve them as appetizers.

The plant thanks me and lets me live.

Eliptats bans you.

I'm flying.

And dying by plane collision at 1000 miles into the air.

I drink chocolate milk

Choke.

Oh noes! The moon is falling!

I use my portal gun saving you but killing myself in the process.


You killed yourself.

I jump off my 100+ story balcony in a deprived attempt at Self Delete.

I catch you hue

I put a gun to my own head.

I'll pull the trigger for you.

I am about to fall off a building.

I front-snap kick you off spartan-style

A little girl is about to throw a fridge at me while I'm playing on her swing

i throw a rock at the fridge and knock it off course

i dig my own grave and trip over the edge

It is only 1 foot and you survive.

The universe is starting to rip apart

Duct tape fixes everything.


I have a harpoon in my chest.

Duct tape fixes everything.


I have a harpoon in my chest.

I call a surgen.






...But it's too late and you die anyway.


I filled my snorkel with coffee.

I call a surgen.






...But it's too late and you die anyway.


I filled my snorkel with coffee.
You drown.


I am eating a brick.