Author Topic: Minecraft - MC_NO_WORLD  (Read 27130 times)

tell me, who exactly is doing models? siba, alphadin, or lamebro? im pretty confused on that one
For players, me.
For others, Im not sure.

HOLY. This mod is turning great. Didnt see someting nice like this in decades.

HOLY. This mod is turning great. Didnt see someting nice like this in decades.
Thanks.

tell me, who exactly is doing models? siba, alphadin, or lamebro? im pretty confused on that one

EDIT: is it just me or is the grass a bit... off in that picture?

I just had an idea. Can you possibly make some texture pack thing. Like the real mc. I want Misa's.

I just had an idea. Can you possibly make some texture pack thing. Like the real mc. I want Misa's.
No, impossible

No, impossible
It certainly is possible if you knew how to use brick textures correctly.

I don't really like the idea of having the items keep the pixel look.
The new blocks looks awesome and fit well with the Blockland character, maybe you could do the same with items? Keep the BLOKO sort of theme instead of pixels?

I don't really like the idea of having the items keep the pixel look.
The new blocks looks awesome and fit well with the Blockland character, maybe you could do the same with items? Keep the BLOKO sort of theme instead of pixels?
I agree with this, big time
It certainly is possible if you knew how to use brick textures correctly.
Its impossible because when applying a print to a brick, if you want that print to have any transparent areas, the brick face behind it will always show up

I know everything about bricks, trust me

I agree with this, big timeIts impossible because when applying a print to a brick, if you want that print to have any transparent areas, the brick face behind it will always show up

I know everything about bricks, trust me
Why must it be a print?

Why must it be a print?
Well thats what allows the custom texture packs, no?

apply a custom print to a brick, have all of the datablocks have there UVs set to different blocks on the png?

easy to add more?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 08:13:41 AM by Conservative »

Good evening. I think I'll just claim the page and leave this here.