Author Topic: I loving hate my mom  (Read 2966 times)

So today I was supposed to do some chores, but I hurt my knee in Track practice. I told my mom I'd do them tomorrow morning, but she thinks apparently Im too "hurt to sit and use my computer." From what I understand Im being punished for not wanting to make my injury even worse.

Then later she was yelling at my dad for not liking the food she made for supper. I didn't want to listen to it so I wanted to bring up my 2 cents. Nope, I get threatened to get grounded for having an opinion.

Im about loving sick of it now, she gets pissed off at every single loving thing that happens in this house now.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 06:36:01 PM by Slugger »

I get this too, but you're just gonna have to put up-

wait a second
are you me in disguise

hey its that time of the month

Ugh.... I'll ask 'The Russian' *One of my friends* to get me some Chill pillz. *Note this is a joke, not real*

lol sounds like my mom.

After all of these years I eventually realized she loves me more than life itself. Love ya mom!

lol sounds like my mom.

After all of these years I eventually realized she loves me more than life itself. Love ya mom!

(She's reading his posts)

So today I was supposed to do some chores, but I hurt my knee in Track practice. I told my mom I'd do them tomorrow morning, but she thinks apparently Im too "hurt to sit and use my computer." From what I understand Im being punished for not wanting to make my injury even worse.

Then later she was yelling at my dad for not liking the food she made for supper. I didn't want to listen to it so I wanted to bring up my 2 cents. Nope, I get threatened to get grounded for having an opinion.

Im about loving sick of it now, she gets pissed off at every single loving thing that happens in this house now.
You're an idiot. Know your place.

So much this.

Sometimes though if I'm sick and I'm gaming my dad will think that since I am too sick to go to school and stuff I am to sit to sit down and drink water while typing on a keyboard.  I don't care, it's cool.  He might actually have a point deep down in there somewhere.

PMS dude.

Ugh.... I'll ask 'The Russian' *One of my friends* to get me some Chill pillz. *Note this is a joke, not real*
Oh so you know Russ eh?

When Im at home I should be allowed to voice my opinion, I should not have to worry about being punished for wanting to share mine.