Author Topic: Age of Empires Online, Let's make a blockland alliance and kill stuff!  (Read 1678 times)

-Review:So you guys have heard Microsoft is realeasing another goddamn AoE but this time it's different it's all ONLINE!

-now you are thinking... So is this another ripoff from the original AoE games?
answer simply is Yes! it is! but this time it's all online baby..

-Well what does ONLINE actually mean? it means that you can play with other players silly.. this feature i really missed during the glorious days of AoE I,II
because except from playing against AI there was no real challenge. and to actually play with other you would have to install gameranger but after that it's all fine though.

Now... my idea was to form some sort of blockland alliance  if you guys are up for it. it just seemed fun to play with some sort of objective as you can say. so if you are intrested i defiantly recommend at least trying to play the game.

Main site: http://ageofempiresonline.com/en/
Wiki: http://ageofempiresonline.wikia.com/wiki/Age_of_Empires_Online_Wiki

Don't forget to join the marathon server!
you can find this option on the right bottom corner of the screen when selecting empires.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 11:07:15 AM by Cancel »

So you guys have heard EA is realeasing another goddamn AoE

wat aoe online is already out and ea have nothing to do with aoe

wat aoe online is already out and ea have nothing to do with aoe
Oh fuq. made a lil mistake there. :3

I have been playing this game since beta and would be more than happy to join this group! Here is my community page if you would like to add me: Link

Dling the game.
Steam - Shafin25
Steam Name - Zehel

I'll download it later on. Surprised it's still (more or less) free!

Steam: EpsilonSigma

Im also in :3! you should find me from steam on name sony |salad
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:51:03 AM by Sony »

Cool I'll play with you guys

If we can get a coordinated party going we can do a 6v6 pvp, I can host it, everyone else can be f2p!!

yeah im not buying this lol

Installed and ready to play :)